Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

While we’re all here I’ll tell the story about how I got my DMP pack.

My gf my senior year of HS knew they were my absolute grails. One year for valentines day she surprised me with my own pack.. the XI’s were DS and the VI’s were NDS. If you go to the DMP pack thread I posted pics in there I believe.

Keep in mind she paid resale for em.. $1k+

We broke up a few years later and she tried “suing me” because of some BS about damages to her car. She specifically wanted my DMP pack to resell for $ to fix her car over slight damage that happened when I was driving it. I told her a** “these were a gift so Nahhh but I’ll help you pay for your car”

She got salty, left me alone, and I sold the XI’s for some money years later. I never could bring myself to UNDS them. I still have my VI’s worn a few times and the back tabs broke.

Can’t say how happy I am to have a fresh pair.

I also rocked them to DXC Sacramento with my boy

EE8B0CD3-40A9-4DBB-A885-CED26A77F67B.jpeg

Man, on a real note, how long do 6s last DS before they start crumbling. Might back out just because I don’t know when I’d wear these.

before you wear em..put em on standing water about a inch deep, just enough to soak da midsole for a few mins..in case they dried out....and spray da durabuck with water, in case they crack.

Back
Top Bottom