Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Restock at footlocker right now.

7L1D.gif

Alright so I got my shipped email yesterday but I also noticed I was charged and then refunded so kool Im thinking I might get dmps for free. Package comes today and this is what I got,court purple 1s in a plain jordan box, so what is this,If this consolation prize and I get em for free kool,no package slip or nothing either.
7ECBD6B5-2DA5-4C22-9713-BE27CB05B6C5.jpeg

Alright so I got my shipped email yesterday but I also noticed I was charged and then refunded so kool Im thinking I might get dmps for free. Package comes today and this is what I got,court purple 1s in a plain jordan box, so what is this,If this consolation prize and I get em for free kool,no package slip or nothing either.
Too many shoes shipping out. Something is bound to fall through the cracks

Nice, right size and everything? Court purples are worth more so cool if you wanted them but hopefully you can still get your DMPs for retail

I wore these outside today for the first time and I was surprised how comfy they are! They’re definitely much more comfy than my black infrareds from last year.

My pair was supposed to be delivered today but for some reason now it won’t be delivered until Monday :frown:
Same here, the good folks at USPS sent my pair to another postal facility even though they had it 1st process through the closest postal facility that's like 1 block away from my place. Called USPS and was told it was missorted and missent.
|l|l now gotta wait till Monday.

Last edited:
I wore these outside today for the first time and I was surprised how comfy they are! They’re definitely much more comfy than my black infrareds from last year.
More comfy than the infrareds? Anyone else think so? Haven’t tried mine on yet but the 2019 infrareds are super comfy.

dang just carted my size on ftl but now i dont even want them after the hassle snipes put me through.

Ima just hold out and wait until the stores open back up and check them out in person and make my decision then. I believe the stores will open back up before these arrive by shipping.

dang just carted my size on ftl but now i dont even want them after the hassle snipes put me through.

Ima just hold out and wait until the stores open back up and check them out in person and make my decision then. I believe the stores will open back up before these arrive by shipping.
They fire and the quality is excellent. They’re so damn soft ! Those gold additions are nice too. The box, box paper and metal dog tag really complete this release.

Back
Top Bottom