Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

im still waiting on the pair from the FNL last dance restock. shipping label created outside richmond va. 80 miles away. that was 9 days ago.

the customer service is terrible. they said theyre refunding me, when all i did was ask what was going on

then they restock

and i still cant get an answer from them.

call them, and refund has gone through and they cant get me a pair even though they literally just restocked.

money back. but finishline blows.

i hope some lazy manager in chesterfield va ships them out today

So I ordered these from Champs on a restock. A couple minutes later, I had a change of heart and cancelled the order. Shortly after, I received an email saying the order was cancelled and it shows as order cancelled when I log in to my account. The pending charge from Champs dropped off shortly after that as well and nothing was ever charged to my card. UPS just dropped off a shipment to my house a couple minutes ago. I open the box and it's these. :emoji_eyes:

Turns out Champs shipped them out anyway. Do you guys think Champs will catch this?

So I ordered these from Champs on a restock. A couple minutes later, I had a change of heart and cancelled the order. Shortly after, I received an email saying the order was cancelled and it shows as order cancelled when I log in to my account. The pending charge from Champs dropped off shortly after that as well and nothing was ever charged to my card. UPS just dropped off a shipment to my house a couple minutes ago. I open the box and it's these. :emoji_eyes:

Turns out Champs shipped them out anyway. Do you guys think Champs will catch this?

Doubt it

Congrats on your free pair

lol no... congrats

Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas

If stores were open, we wouldn't see this much action on these and the fire red 5s. Closed stores are sending their stock back, foot sites are putting then up when they get them. Simple

Imo

You’ll be charged

One guy gets his pair delivered by UPS and won’t be charged a dime for his pair. Another guy ordered his weeks ago and UPS delays the delivery even further..........

COVID-19 the gift and the curse

These will be perfect for Purdue games :nthat:
8913D7EC-727C-4E32-B4B6-9A5F714EEBDE.jpeg

One guy gets his pair delivered by UPS and won’t be charged a dime for his pair. Another guy ordered his weeks ago and UPS delays the delivery even further..........

COVID-19 the gift and the curse
So true. I ordered April 18th, that seems forever ago. I may get my V’s first.

Last edited:
Doubt it'd be the case if no shutdown, as these restocks really give better chances to everybody. 3 times now I almost checked out, but 1 pair's enough.

Ok, that makes me feel a bit better. I just don’t want them stolen or the box being destroyed.
Have you ever had an issue with packages being stolen or live in an area that's shady like that ? I hope your box isn't destroyed either but out of all the pairs I've ordered lately let alone in general I've never really had an issue with that so you should be good. They better double box because shipping shoes any other way is ridiculous. I actually had Champs ship a pair of AM 270's in a bag last week and while the box wasn't destroyed, it wasn't perfect either.

Funny story. I had some meathead ship me a pair of Jordan 11 72-10's in the actual shoe box. He also covered it in packing tape which is impossible to remove without ripping the box to shreds. He said they were brand new and not only were they worn, they were 2 completely different 72-10's from 2 separate pairs. One of them looked more worn than the other. It was really weird. I returned them immediately and was refunded.

Have you ever had an issue with packages being stolen or live in an area that's shady like that ? I hope your box isn't destroyed either but out of all the pairs I've ordered lately let alone in general I've never really had an issue with that so you should be good. They better double box because shipping shoes any other way is ridiculous. I actually had Champs ship a pair of AM 270's in a bag last week and while the box wasn't destroyed, it wasn't perfect either.

Funny story. I had some meathead ship me a pair of Jordan 11 72-10's in the actual shoe box. He also covered it in packing tape which is impossible to remove without ripping the box to shreds. He said they were brand new and not only were they worn, they were 2 completely different 72-10's from 2 separate pairs. One of them looked more worn than the other. It was really weird. I returned them immediately and was refunded.
No, never had an issue with stolen packages where I live. I’m more concerned about UPS messing up. One time they delivered my package to the wrong place. They were lax about it and I had to go retrieve it myself.

Yeah, I’ve heard of people shipping like that. They are just being cheap or lazy or stupid. Maybe all three. Also, there are too many shady characters out there. I have no use for those douche bags. Glad you got a refund.

Wasn’t planning on picking these up but I think I will. Fumbled on the FL restock this morning! Do you think FL or FTL will restock again. So far I think I’ve seen 2 restocks at FL. Wanna try to pick them up at places I get loyalty points. Or should I just cop at nohble?

Back
Top Bottom