Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

just dropped canada only.

You just bought an OG pair?

Makes zero sense lol
nah, i got da OG DMP box,

IMG_20200411_083713.jpg

haven't opened em in years... bought em in 2005... however, they're not deadstock, so they shouldnt die a crumble death...or else imma start liquidating most my ish soon.

IMG_20200411_083713.jpg

haven't opened em in years... bought em in 2005... however, they're not deadstock, so they shouldnt die a crumble death...or else imma start liquidating most my ish soon.

check the bubble. If it’s fogged you, their time might be near

Jus realized these are next week.
I have the OG pair as well. I wear em prolly 5-6 times a year so they good money. But will be coppin the retro next week...

IMG_20200411_083713.jpg

A shoe being worn only extends the life of the PU midsole, they will all bite the dust eventually.

I wore the hell out of my DMP 6, even hooped in them. Then I didn't wear them for years, and my midsoles are done.

Best of luck to you with your pair.

A shoe being worn only extends the life of the PU midsole, they will all bite the dust eventually.

I wore the hell out of my DMP 6, even hooped in them. Then I didn't wear them for years, and my midsoles are done.

Best of luck to you with your pair.

my lowtop lows upper gave out before da midsoles ever did so i got a good feeling...but yeah this generation will be da last generation of kicks i will be participating in...

once i saw Fat Joe's pair give out it gave me pause.

This might’ve been answered already, will there be raffles or other ways if controlling online traffic?

Back
Top Bottom