Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Winning!!
8965D36F-5C52-4F3C-A8FA-637B228721E7.jpeg

Where did I say 15 minutes?
It was an exaggeration. Not selling out by the time you wake up doesn’t really mean they’re “sitting” to the majority of the people here.

If your idea of sitting is something that doesn’t move like OG classics or holiday 11’s then you don’t know what sitting is

It’s been fun reading the posts. I buy Lebron’s majority of the time, so it’s been a minute since I bought a Jordan anything on release day. I’m not used to drop days being busy like this. My question... why the preference of SNKRS first? Eastbay was 12 mins from purchase to confirmation email for me. With all the trouble SNKRS has, why them first before others?

no diss. Just curious.

Because you don't have to deal with the bull**** FLX presents you. Almost five hours since release and people still haven't been notified whether their order is confirmed or not but their money has been removed from their accounts. For all of the faults SNKRS has, you get order confirmation immediately and shipping confirmation shortly after. If you get cancelled, you're not left to sit around wondering if you hit or not. I won't be using FLX online going forward.

I can confirm store have these sitting in their stock rooms so when outside open back up you should be able to get them in store. Unless they have shipped them back.

yea im waiting until stores open up and going to take my chances then

Not fully true I work at Footaction and we haven’t received our pairs in. Some stores I know had like a box that came in at least Gs but we never got the men sizes in. Plus my DM said he doubts the stores will restock in past releases whenever they want too open. That all pairs went too online

Sitting IMO is when there’s still FSRs a week later and high probability of going into deep discount range

I don’t consider a shoe sitting if it took all day or weekend to sell out

Places like SP don’t even allow for the majority of ppl to even purchase the moment they drop anyways

Some of y’all wording make it seem like a shoe loses value if it didn’t sell out within the first 10 min or have a high thread count on NT

Back
Top Bottom