Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

not sure if it's just me, but i just checked my SNKRS email from nike and it says they'll arrive 05/04. not a big deal since i wouldn't be wearing them anytime soon anyway i guess, but just nice to get them and not have to worry about them coming anymore.

Order Delay Notice: Due to current measures to protect the safety of our distribution center employees, please expect delays in processing and delivering your order. Visit the order status page to track your order and shipping status.

Arrives 05/04/2020

not sure if it's just me, but i just checked my SNKRS email from nike and it says they'll arrive 05/04. not a big deal since i wouldn't be wearing them anytime soon anyway i guess, but just nice to get them and not have to worry about them coming anymore.

Order Delay Notice: Due to current measures to protect the safety of our distribution center employees, please expect delays in processing and delivering your order. Visit the order status page to track your order and shipping status.

Arrives 05/04/2020
I had that before too, it should arrive before that. That date is just basically a place holder.

Still wearing my varsities on the reg. Ten years strong. No crumbling only yellow.

Actually, wearing your shoes ironically extends their life vs keeping them DS (assuming they have polyurethane or foam midsoles) because the mid soles are used to taking pressure vs drying out while DS and crumbling upon wear. I can almost guarantee a pair of 15+ year old DS 6s would not hold up well if they’d were un-DSed now.

Just got this email from FTL. Weird.

240BB47C-59F9-4817-A7F9-FFA7C796CC57.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
Got my tracking number from finishline, say it’s coming from LA so it should be here by Wednesday

Yeah DMPs look way better than the CNYs, which have too much going in imo...

Anyway Villa needs to send me shipping confirmation, I get antsy when I only have a single pair coming...

Are these in stock still for retail? I couldn't purchase Saturday and not trying to pay resell.
Footpatrol, size?, and overkill had a quick restock this a.m.

Sizes 7-10 available on Footpatrol and 8-9.5 on Overkill.

You gonna pay around 235 shipped to U.S. with international shipping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom