Air jordan 6 "Infrared pack" FULL package Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by luxurious24

y didnt u jus post it in the other thread, jus askin, but good lookin out still fam, those white are mines.

^^^No pun, but I was wondering the same thing? We don't need 2 threads of the same topic.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

hahahaha this pack is allllllready out basically its the same black colorway that just dropped and the same white one thats dropping

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
basically dudes just paying for a special box

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

hahahaha this pack is allllllready out basically its the same black colorway that just dropped and the same white one thats dropping

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Or maybe they are paying for the actual difference in color. If I had to choose between the varsity red or the infrared at about the same price, I'm taking the infrared every time. I don't own the varsity red 6s so if these come to the US and I'm able to get my hands on the pack for $310 it is a no brainer for me. I understand the shoes are very similar, but you cant deny the infrared looks better.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont forgot the lighter shade of red 
laugh.gif

Will be coppin the VR and white's to go with my black pair and call it a day......so to me this pack is useless!!! Thanks for the pics anyway....

Back
Top Bottom