Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much typing ITT. You know what is need here, more pictures. I can't believe people get so worked up over shoes and how people choose to spend their money. We live in the U.S. if people want to waste all their damn money on Retros (that I guess the "real" sneaker heads wouldn't touch with a 1000 ft. pole) then let them. Don't bring all that hate down on them. Spend your money how you want to. You earned it.

They might not sell out fast.. But I don't know about sit.. Probably will be able to walk in that Saturday in the afternoon and still cop.. Definitely grabbing a pair of these tho

man these are dope and everyone knows it. Its a color way that people have been talking about for years and one simple change is not going to turn everyone away. once they drop people are going to go bananas for these.

so many releases
eek.gif
....anyway definitely coppin a pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

man these are dope and everyone knows it. Its a color way that people have been talking about for years and one simple change is not going to turn everyone away. once they drop people are going to go bananas for these.

^I thought I was the only one who thought that lol.
Originally Posted by AirThumper

Could it be that they're just trying to throw off counterfeiters and will switch it back before final production?
I sure hope so. I'm on the fence with these because of the midsole. If they switch it back then I'll cop, but if not then I'll only get the wht/cement 4s, playoff 12s, and then black cement 4s in Nov and just try to cop Jordans that I've missed within the last 3 years in between this years releases.

...i think with these releasing ill go and get me some from 2000 just cuz i kno i will never find OG for some 1000s of year

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I hope this make more People pass. I don't need another crash online come release date.

110ddfp.jpg

25ai8b6.png

come on with that midsole JB
tired.gif
.............there's still time 

moundraised23 wrote:
toughmoney wrote:
I hope this make more People pass. I don't need another crash online come release date.

110ddfp.jpg

25ai8b6.png

come on with that midsole JB
tired.gif
............. there's still time 

That midsole is REALLY glossy, looks like patent leather. Even if they keep the color placement that need to change that texture.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Quit complaining about the midsole.

Its still a dope and much needed retro!

people "complained" about chi-X early release pics too (flipped midsole), and look what we got 
nerd.gif

sooo, uhhhhhhhh, again................JB, if u lurkin, there's still time

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Quit complaining about the midsole.

Its still a dope and much needed retro!

Heaven forbid people are complaining about kicks on a sneaker forum.

Some of you are satisfied with anything, and that's why we get anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom