Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  ^^^^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At that GIF, expressed my exact sentiments perfectly

But yea, I've never owned a pair of these so I'm in for a at leads one pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tang

These will be my first pair of VI's I can remember.

These will be the pair of VIs I still regret not getting.
They sat on NDC for so long, and I just never pulled the trigger.

Cant wait until release day.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by zuz624

I hope these are a little more limited release. It adds excitement to everything.

The 2000 release was already a limited one,And i dont like them be that limited likeThe 2011 XI low black/reds or the 2012 XChicagos. Just produce the standard amountOf roughly 300.000 pairs worldwide, thesewill sell better than the oreos VI for sure.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I hope these are a little more limited release. It adds excitement to everything.

The 2000 release was already a limited one,And i dont like them be that limited likeThe 2011 XI low black/reds or the 2012 XChicagos. Just produce the standard amountOf roughly 300.000 pairs worldwide, thesewill sell better than the oreos VI for sure.

the low xi were limited?seemed like i was the only person checking for them when they dropped

Can't wait for these... really regretting not picking these up around the first time, will not make the same mistake

Originally Posted by ColdCity

the low xi were limited?seemed like i was the only person checking for them when they dropped

Yes, the XI low blackreds were limited comparedTo most air jordan retros, except of the Chicago X.With limited it means the amount of pairs wereDrastically lower produced than average.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Yes, the XI low blackreds were limited comparedTo most air jordan retros, except of the Chicago X.With limited it means the amount of pairs wereDrastically lower produced than average.

Wow. I didn't know those were limited.
But, regardless of limited or not, these will sell simply because they haven't been out in 10+ years.

even with everything that is releasing, im PUMPED about these guys.  missed out the first time around

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

even with everything that is releasing, im PUMPED about these guys.  missed out the first time around

I was 11 when these released.
Not missing them this time.

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I was 11 when these released.
Not missing them this time.

Edit: Did Jordan actually wear these or even to the Olympics?

Not sure what u r referring. In 2000They were worn by ray allen during theOlympics. Mj was retired for the second yearBack then. But i remember that mj was spotted with someaj VI wearing the team usa jersey for a photoshoot. And if im not wrongThey were also white and navy colored.But since the olympics took place im summer1992, Mj wore the Olympic VII instead.

I've been wanting these for the longest time...and they come out in July! Hopefully, I get some birthday Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom