Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
laugh.gif

smdh. So I go to my boys store to check them out and while I was there, I heard a group of kids saying they were copping the olympic 6s to resell cz they are gonna go for 370. I was like
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

MJ wasn't doing too much laughing today. I'm pretty sure he had to bail his son out of the county jail here in Omaha.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Too get back on topic ...

These will be like the Obsidians and will be an easy cop!

Jordan is finally producing enough pairs to calm the hysteria ...

Nah these are Olympic 6's

there had already been 12's released earlier this year, and playoffs are the ones that everyone  want

I copped about 3 weeks ago for 300 , not because of the hype but because I missed out on these back in '00 and didn't want to bother with lines...quality is on par with the varsity red VIs can't complain...they do run small wear a 9.5 had to go up to 10...

Originally Posted by Fid3lcashflow22

I copped about 3 weeks ago for 300 , not because of the hype but because I missed out on these back in '00 and didn't want to bother with lines...quality is on par with the varsity red VIs can't complain...they do run small wear a 9.5 had to go up to 10...

I don't know what you've got, but the quality on these is excellent. They run TTS.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Fid3lcashflow22

I don't know what you've got, but the quality on these is excellent. They run TTS.
c/s comparing these to the varsity vi is laughable. the varsities were flimsy....

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Who let these newbies in?�

Damn wish I was rich when I was a little kid that's the problem when I was a kid it wasn't can u find js it was can u get the money together to get them lame.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

my brothers boy gonna hook me up with a pair at footlocker.

he gets a discount, so he said it would only cost me $140.

my brother told me to give him some $$$ for the hookup. How much would u guys say is fair?
What, you don't want to pay him?
laugh.gif

Otherwise, it's good

saturday is gonna be hectic
30t6p3b.gif

i need these, good luck to everyone not trying to resell.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

my brothers boy gonna hook me up with a pair at footlocker.

he gets a discount, so he said it would only cost me $140.

my brother told me to give him some $$$ for the hookup. How much would u guys say is fair?
What, you don't want to pay him?
laugh.gif

Otherwise, it's good
after his discount they are $111, not $140
laugh.gif

Sorry but I was kinda tipsy when I wrote my post I meant I got a 10 had to go up to a 10.5 cuz they ran small the varsitys I got a size 10 and they fit perfect...quality wise I loved the quality on the varsitys and these are above those, that's the comparison I was tryna make...that's my opinion well at least compared to the infrareds...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

Who let these newbies in?�
He was out of breath the whole video 
laugh.gif

HAHAHA! Quite entertaining. He couldn't remember when the 2000's released. He couldn't remember cuz he was LIKE 2.
laugh.gif

homie couldn't even describe the red when its on the box LMFAO

The thing that bothers me is that the navy is too dark. The OGs had a nice color to it. Can someone do a comparison?

Originally Posted by djaward

The thing that bothers me is that the navy is too dark. The OGs had a nice color to it. Can someone do a comparison?

The pic that Tang posted didn't look like the midsole was super dark at all.... 

But then in the video, the midsole looks black. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom