Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK what the problem is in this thread. If I were a dad I would want to buy my kids nice clothes. Too bad I don't see that ever happening.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

Copping me & my lil ones pair. Teaching my girls early ya dig! Keep the pics coming yall!!!

that a boy! teach them that buying crap quality is cool just like you, smh u guys feeding the beast that is Nike and they get wealthier and we get crappier quality and the generations coming up dont know what quality is because they have other garbage to compare it to.

LMAO........some of you take this way to seriously......how pathetic.....

Maybe you don't take it seriously enough...?

Hard working parents drop $160+ on these shoes for their children...Why shouldn't they get the best quality possible?... Its laughable how bad the quality is on these newer retro's.

they are just shoes.....aint no need for them to be taken seriously.......if a parent drops $160 or more on a shoe for their child.....Im sure quality is that last thing on their mind....its all about making their child happy.......you really think the parents that give their children the money to cop these shoes are asking about the quality??

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

Copping me & my lil ones pair. Teaching my girls early ya dig! Keep the pics coming yall!!!

that a boy! teach them that buying crap quality is cool just like you, smh u guys feeding the beast that is Nike and they get wealthier and we get crappier quality and the generations coming up dont know what quality is because they have other garbage to compare it to.
165650_o.gif
Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

Im surprised the kid in the video didn't eat the shoe. And the reason he doesn't remember when the first version of this came out was because it was before he was born

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

<3
tumblr_m6jjtaAWpn1qcuv78o1_500.jpg
My new gripe: why can't the font of "AIR" be like NIKE AIR.
I doubt we'll ever see NIKE AIR on Jordan's ever again, but why do they even have to mess up the word "AIR"?

It's not even the same font as the  "J O a R i D r A N" on the tongue. 

I know it's the same as it was in 2000, but that was when the stupid started.

JB won't give us Nike Air unless they start running out of gimmicks and ideas, and since the "AIR" has been that font on the 6s for the last 12 years, why pick now to start griping about it?

Originally Posted by super23freak

<3
tumblr_m6jjtaAWpn1qcuv78o1_500.jpg
My new gripe: why can't the font of "AIR" be like NIKE AIR.
I doubt we'll ever see NIKE AIR on Jordan's ever again, but why do they even have to mess up the word "AIR"?

It's not even the same font as the  "J O a R i D r A N" on the tongue. 

I know it's the same as it was in 2000, but that was when the stupid started.
Its been 11 years since Nike air was on a pair of Js (not including Banned 1s). Anyways. I like it this way. Nike Air represents the good quality basketball shoes. Putting it on these low quality profit makers would be disrespectful to the logo. How I feel. Im only 18 but I got a lot of love for this. Just saying. Keep Nike Air on the OGs. There's history tied to it. Plus...Olys never had Nike Air on them .

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Who let these newbies in?�

It's time to let my lil brother do a review .�

He don't remember when they last released because fat boy prolly wasn't alive yet. U can tell he a HB ! Prolly will sale them for a box of twinkies

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by indianabound

The thing I don't get is why are you boasting about getting shoes for RETAIL.

If you were getting them at wholesale prices I'd give you credit but retail.....

REALLY
before this Jordan hype started by the Concords, I could have gotten these for 30% off a week after release. but now since everything sells out on release day, I have to cop as soon as they drop.
I really wish people would stop trying to be something theyre not and cop every new release. These less competition it is, the sooner I can go back to getting all my shoes on discount.

Little selfish don't you think?

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Who let these newbies in?�

It's time to let my lil brother do a review .�

He don't remember when they last released because fat boy prolly wasn't alive yet. U can tell he a HB ! Prolly will sale them for a box of twinkies
Can someone translate this to English, please?

Ebonics ftl.

roll.gif

FNL will have 36 pairs.

So I should be fine.

Can't wait to see the turnout though.

Last release was shallow compared to how these will be.

Oh and in unrelated news, HoH will be opening in my mall over here (western Mass) next month.

So just in time for the GM Pack.

Good luck to everyone who's copping on Saturday for retail!

just left my interview at footlocker and my boi went ahead and put my two pairs to the side... Glad I wont have to be camping anymore!

That poor lil pudgester that made the video just wants to be like the grown ups! Don't grow up too fast kid. Collecting shouldn't even be a hobby for kids his age. You're supposed to beat the hell out of your shoes, not be complaining about excess glue :/

Put on your 6's, and go play some ball or ride your bike. Toss some waterballoons at girls. etc etc etc........

lose a couple pounds too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom