Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by matt2126

i waited and when word came out that they were retroing these, i copped em for $194 shipped. i nearly %#*! and pissed myself

seriously??
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

thats a STEAL homes

2 pair min for me if these r done right...was broke and too young to buy them the first time around so im going in on these if done correctly

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Windy City Sole reporting today that JB is doing a 6/7 pack for next year.  Would make sense if this is part of it, I can't imagine they're retro'ing any more 6's considering they did almost all of them last year.

That actually makes sense since the Olympic VIIs are supposed to drop. A Olympic VI/ VII pack would be EPIC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Grails. Really hope they don't screw these up.

From the recent trend, i have faith that they will be fine. I think the paintjob
will be on par with the 2010 retros. The 2000 retros had below standard paintjob

while the leather was good.

Even if they changed the midsole colorblocking on these i will buy them.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Windy City Sole reporting today that JB is doing a 6/7 pack for next year.  Would make sense if this is part of it, I can't imagine they're retro'ing any more 6's considering they did almost all of them last year.

That actually makes sense since the Olympic VIIs are supposed to drop. A Olympic VI/ VII pack would be EPIC 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

U aint lying....that would be a flyyyyyy pack!!!

Finally, missed out when they came out the first time. Not missing them this time around.

2i8ygkm.jpg

Always wanted a pair since my brother purchased them when they first came out in 2000. So I definitely wasn't going to wait for no HORRIBLE retro. Got a pretty good deal on them if you ask me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JHes91

They could do the Sport blue 6's in that pack too 
pimp.gif
Or Maroons 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

olympic 7s again already? just bought em last year. that's gotta be a record on quickest retro. 2 years later

my boy i work with saw these at a nike convention and also told me he saw a white and gold colorway that would be releasing in 2012
pimp.gif

Link?

They look decent so far. The midsole change is actually kinda nice. Where is the logo on the back though? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

They look decent so far. The midsole change is actually kinda nice. Where is the logo on the back though? 
laugh.gif

I kind of like them better without the logo.
glasses.gif

i balled in my pair of olys to death, and they still look fresh. 2012 is that damn year for gettin heads back in the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom