Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger that. Put me down for 1 pair, could us another 6 in my collection...dmps and wht/reds are gettin lonely

Usually, when I cop, I buy only one pair (unlike others who buy 2-3 pairs). But these one...might cop 2!

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by jjs136

Usually, when I cop, I buy only one pair (unlike others who buy 2-3 pairs). But these one...might cop 2!

Agreed.  these are sexy

For collecting purposes people may double, triple up (1 to rock, 1 to stock, 1 to sell?)
But for me, 1 is enough.

Rock them and keep them clean.

When you have a big collection, you don't need to double up because its not like you are wearing the same pair every day all day.

I assume you have a rotation and switch it up.

Right now I rotate between 4 kicks: Stealth 3's, Olympic FTLOTG 7's, Laker 6's and Last Shot 14's.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

In that pic above the Navy Blue looks too dark

They need to make em like that Ray Allen Production pic posted a few pages back

I like the light Navy Blue look more

Other then that I'm fine

Hopefully we see some September Blues in 2013

Yeah, they look rather like obsidian Instead of midnight navy. But maybeits the light sourcing, like the obsidianXII looked very bright on one recent Sample pic because of the flash used.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by jjs136

Agreed.  these are sexy

For collecting purposes people may double, triple up (1 to rock, 1 to stock, 1 to sell?)
But for me, 1 is enough.

When you have a big collection, you don't need to double up because its not like you are wearing the same pair every day all day.

Right now I rotate between 4 kicks: Stealth 3's, Olympic FTLOTG 7's, Laker 6's and Last Shot 14's.

Yeah, that's why I don't double up. For me it's

Put them away for four, five....twelve months...sixteen months

See them out one day, and think, hey, I have those...I'm going to wear those this week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Agreed.  these are sexy

But for me, 1 is enough.

See them out one day, and think, hey, I have those...I'm going to wear those this week
30t6p3b.gif

I actually disagree with these sentiments. I have a pretty decent collection, 100+ even after a major overhaul last spring. I currently cop doubles of certain shoes because even with my extensive collection if I really like a show I want to feel comfortable wearing them without having to second guess myself about whether or not they will get dirty or messed up. Even with the extreme caution I take with my shoes life happens and I realize that so I'd rather just double or certain releases that I feel are special enough for me to want to have for a long period of time. I have also been very fortunate in the past and have usually been able to sell my used pairs for retail or more than I paid when I'm ready to wear my back up pairs so it's almost always win-win.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Btw, who of u have some 2009/2010 VI
Retros? Im asking because of the sizing
issue as i only own the 2000 VI in
Black/deep infareds and white/midnite navys
And both run quite loose fit so i had to add
2nd insole in them to make them look
Ok. Otherwise the lacing is very ugly, way
To tight.
I had the 2010 Varsity Red VI and they were true to size for me. My true size is 11.5 and these fit me well. I've worn an 11 in the recent III, V, XII, XIII retros as I've found them to be almost 1/2 size big. So basically depending on your foot, tts should work.

Thanx for ur reply. So the recent VI retrosWere better in fit cut than the 2000 ones.I noticed that the 2012 X also fit moresnug than the 2005 X.I also have the 2002 and 2006 VIIRetros and the more recent retro wasBetter cut. Despite i went half size downWith my 2002 retros(10.5) they were still moreLoose than my 2006 retros in size 11.They used too much upper on the old retrosMaking them look dumb when you haveA flat foot.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Magic1978

But for me, 1 is enough.

30t6p3b.gif

I actually disagree with these sentiments. I have a pretty decent collection, 100+ even after a major overhaul last spring. I currently cop doubles of certain shoes because even with my extensive collection if I really like a show I want to feel comfortable wearing them without having to second guess myself about whether or not they will get dirty or messed up. Even with the extreme caution I take with my shoes life happens and I realize that so I'd rather just double or certain releases that I feel are special enough for me to want to have for a long period of time. I have also been very fortunate in the past and have usually been able to sell my used pairs for retail or more than I paid when I'm ready to wear my back up pairs so it's almost always win-win.
Agreed. When I said I would buy two, it is exactly for those reasons. I want to wear the shoe and in a couple of years, if one pair is too beated, I still have the other one!
Actually, I have no rotation because of the damn snow! I rock my beaters lol : adidas, air max, etc. And timberland boots when there is too much snow! (soon, snow will disapear!)

I can tell by this thread alone that it will be a repeat of the IVs. The come out right before I leave for europe for break. Ughh, I must have these though, so it looks like I'll be doing a lot of running around right before break, since the cheap bastard multimillion/billion dollar companies won't spend a cent to get decent servers.

Then I need someone to cop a pair of Fire Red IVs for me while I'm gone

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

I can tell by this thread alone that it will be a repeat of the IVs. The come out right before I leave for europe for break. Ughh, I must have these though, so it looks like I'll be doing a lot of running around right before break, since the cheap bastard multimillion/billion dollar companies won't spend a cent to get decent servers.

Then I need someone to cop a pair of Fire Red IVs for me while I'm gone

I don't know if this will be true.

These release in July, so hopefully by then some of the Concord aftermath will have washed away.

Plus, there are a lot of big releases this year so I'm hoping that all the high school kids' parents can't afford to buy every pair they want. (People will be forced to skip on these due to insufficient funds)

Also, these aren't a classic White / Black / Red colorway that anyone can go crazy over like the WC IVs are. Yes, there will be beasts all over these but I doubt that these will be quite on the level of the IVs.

And if you look at this thread atm, a bit of people are passing. Unlike the IVs, not many people decided to sleep on those.

Not a definite answer.. it's too early to tell. But these look decent so far. I have to see more pictures down the line.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

Is it just me or is the shade of blue way darker than the 2000s?

It looks darker than the 2000's to me as well. Hopefully it is just the lighting in the picture

the new photo on feet looks horrible.

the blue is way too dark. the midsole change is stupid. the toe box is shaped bad.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom