Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a no go with the flip-flop midsole. I just can't come to terms with it. I hope the leather is buttery though.

I'd like to see how they plan on handling this release.
The beasts are getting grisly out here for them...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

These 6's have been running .5 size big ... ( varsity red 6, oreos etc...)

Don't forget !

If you talking about the 6's of 2010, I have the Laker ones and they seem to run true to size for me.
Agreed! My bred VI runs true to size for me
ohwell.gif

My 2010 Infrareds and 2000 Infrareds ran TTS, so do my Carmines, I assume these will be no different. I always cop my same size regardless.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

My 2010 Infrareds and 2000 Infrareds ran TTS, so do my Carmines, I assume these will be no different. I always cop my same size regardless.
Yes.
When in doubt, stick TTS because perhaps you can trade later if they're bigger/smaller.

Personally all J's (recently) seem to run TTS for me, 'cept for the Concords from last year.

Ran half size small.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Executive76

air-jordan-vi-olympic-2012-detailed-images-9.jpg

pimp.gif
Why couldn't Jordan Brand make the pillars in the bubble white?

I love the red bubble pillars on these.

Spongebob%20Money.jpg

I'm throwing my money at the screen but haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet.

I cant wait thats why I made sure I got a pair... had to pre-order....yeah buddy

Consider these insta-copped....as long as they don't drop the same day as anything. Should be fairly easy to get. The Nike Olympic Pack should overshadow these and the Oly VIIs

i really hope some crazy stupid hyped up foam releases around the same time as these so the beasts will sleep on them

Originally Posted by mst9023

i really hope some crazy stupid hyped up foam releases around the same time as these so the beasts will sleep on them

This.
Make it easier for these to cop!

Don't know what people see in these, even the original retro's were whack. PASS. This is going to be one of those mega-hyped releases.

GR VI's haven't been flying off shelves in the past few years. Black/varsity reds and Oreos we're easy cops, hopefully the trend continues. The downside is that it's summer, and young beasts have nothing but time on their hands.

If *insert hype-magnet celebs* doesn't start parading around these at every given opportunity, we might all be able to walk away with a pair.

Not a BIT happy about these anymore.

To be real, I was excited for these back in high school when they were first scheduled to drop and Ray Allen used to wear them. Couldn't get them back than because I didn't have the money - and now they look so fake and ugly now
sick.gif

So to be fair - I'll just let you young dudes eat these up and make you feel like you're getting something worthy; when in all honesty they're crap now and not even worth the original price of what they were, at $119.

They're just complete garbage now and look like !%#@.

Two pair for me... These are may fav CW back then, always got overbided on eBay, prices were to high.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

To be real, I was excited for these back in high school when they were first scheduled to drop and Ray Allen used to wear them. Couldn't get them back than because I didn't have the money - and now they look so fake and ugly now
sick.gif

So to be fair - I'll just let you young dudes eat these up and make you feel like you're getting something worthy; when in all honesty they're crap now and not even worth the original price of what they were, at $119.

The 2000 retros were actually not good in quality and shape dude. They never cam close to the 1991 OGsIn shape, paintjob durability and fitting.The 2012 will be closer to the 1991 OGs withThe exception that we wont see any nike Logos on the shoes.Visit kicksonfire jordan section whereThey have all ogs and retros displayed And u will notice that the ogs alsoHad that toebox like the 2012 samples.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

sick.gif

The 2000 retros were actually not good in quality and shape dude. They never cam close to the 1991 OGsIn shape, paintjob durability and fitting.The 2012 will be closer to the 1991 OGs withThe exception that we wont see any nike Logos on the shoes.Visit kicksonfire jordan section whereThey have all ogs and retros displayed And u will notice that the ogs alsoHad that toebox like the 2012 samples.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude popped a vein typing that post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

sick.gif

1991 OG Olympics?
This is not being implied is it?

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom