Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by rareair45

One of the best quality Jordan retros in YEARS.
torontokid23 not sure what you are
pimp.gif
 but the MS VI's were butter, must be a Canadian thing....

both of you must not have noticed the dude post right above you saying that he is comparing them to dmp VIs and 01 VIs which %#!$ on the MS VIs
Having owned both, the MS VI >>>the DMP VI in terms of looks and quality.  As a matter of fact, they are better than my 2002 VI lows were as well.  One of the all time best retros in terms of quality.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

my wife said no more shoes ,lol women, but these are a must have might have to sell some of the collection to make room so she wont notice

frown.gif

Bruh...i live this. I sneak and buy them and then don't wear them for months. Then I get the "I ain't ever seen them before 
grin.gif
", "Baby, they been at my mom house forever 
embarassed.gif
" I swear she know I be lying and don't say nothing.

Originally Posted by dankenstein23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The "limited" talk of a sneaker only seems to be that way because the demand is more higher than the supply.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man if you start trying to be the grammar police on this site you'll probably have a brain aneurism.  On topic; I usually don't like 6's all that much but the color blocking on the olympics is nice. I don't even mind the color switch on the midsole.

How many of you actually wore them?
The creases show really bad on the white, I had a lot of paint chipping in only a few wears.
I have a recent pair of Spizikes retro that I also had this problem with.

laugh.gif
^^^^^^^

i would drop any amount of coin and bet 90% of the people posted have never even seen nor touch these in person just how it is now

I can't wait! I sold my of pair a few months ago because I knew these were coming out. They were already crumbling apart, so I figured I might as well get rid of them while the iron was hot. I'm not feeling how they painted the midsoles different.....but, I will still grab a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom