Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn , they really look good in that picture. Despite the major change that everyone hated at first
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by torontokid23

On the fence right now, I copped the Motorsport VI and the quality is god awful so I don't know about these new retros.

don't bother getting these then. If those were so poor you're going to be disappointed with these. 

I'm not trying to hate on the Motorsports I love the look of them.
I had a pair of DMP VI & 2001 Retro Blk/Infrared VI and the quality just isn't the same with the motorsports.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

On the fence right now, I copped the Motorsport VI and the quality is god awful so I don't know about these new retros.

Really?
Folks were saying the complete opposite bro.

eyes.gif

I don't own a pair of the MS VI's, but those will probably be my next pair of 6's I buy, next month.

yeah he is THE only person i ever heard say anythng negative about the MS 6's. 

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Really?
Folks were saying the complete opposite bro.

eyes.gif

I don't own a pair of the MS VI's, but those will probably be my next pair of 6's I buy, next month.

yeah he is THE only person i ever heard say anythng negative about the MS 6's. 

Yep, this is a first. If he thinks those are bad, he must not have any retro Jordans.

You obviously don't own them.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

One of the best quality Jordan retros in YEARS.

my wife said no more shoes ,lol women, but these are a must have might have to sell some of the collection to make room so she wont notice

Originally Posted by rareair45

torontokid23 not sure what you are
pimp.gif
 but the MS VI's were butter, must be a Canadian thing....

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

my wife said no more shoes ,lol women, but these are a must have might have to sell some of the collection to make room so she wont notice

Or you just buy them anyways? 

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Wow.  The day my wife tells me no more shoes, is the day I am single 
laugh.gif

Luckily, she's the opposite.  

If you're financially well, mortgage and the bills are paid, there's no reason why she should say no to your hobby. 

^^^Unless it's about storage space. Even if it doesn't encroach on their half of the closet, etc... the average collector doesn't fit all their kicks into half a sliding or even walk-in closet, so they'll complain about that, even though they've got stuff all over the house. Women also, since they think they get to decide where everything goes in the house, look at the storage space that you're using and think of other things they could keep there, since, to them, your personal things are irrelevant. They have this need to control the house and everything in it, so another pair of shoes means another spot on the shelf.

I feel you on that. I tend to sell some of my stuff off from time to time not as much for the money but more just to clear space if there's new stuff coming out that I want.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^^^Unless it's about storage space. Even if it doesn't encroach on their half of the closet, etc... the average collector doesn't fit all their kicks into half a sliding or even walk-in closet, so they'll complain about that, even though they've got stuff all over the house. Women also, since they think they get to decide where everything goes in the house, look at the storage space that you're using and think of other things they could keep there, since, to them, your personal things are irrelevant. They have this need to control the house and everything in it, so another pair of shoes means another spot on the shelf.

I feel you on that. I tend to sell some of my stuff off from time to time not as much for the money but more just to clear space if there's new stuff coming out that I want.

its MY house if my gf doesnt like the space im taking up with my shoes i can find someone else to take up the space she uses

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

torontokid23 not sure what you are
pimp.gif
 but the MS VI's were butter, must be a Canadian thing....

both of you must not have noticed the dude post right above you saying that he is comparing them to dmp VIs and 01 VIs which %#!$ on the MS VIs

Originally Posted by ColdCity

its MY house if my gf doesnt like the space im taking up with my shoes i can find someone else to take up the space she uses

laugh.gif

The other day, I was complaining that I'm running out of room in my own closet, and she suggested that I use the spare closet in the hallway, I was like WHAT?!! 
eek.gif

Her suggesting it instead of me  
pimp.gif

By far. Love my pair

My motosports 6's are PERFECT! Quality is A+ on most 6's, the oreos aren't great but not bad either. The black/varsity red and white/varsity red in IMO are good as well. Can't wait for the new 6's this summer! I wish they dropped a new 6 every year!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

applause!!

as for the shoes, they shoulda made the blue part nubuck like the carmines and oreos. i always felt this way even back in 2000. 1 pair for me.

The "limited" talk of a sneaker only seems to be that way because the demand is more higher than the supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom