Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaaaaait a second. Lil dude is previewing a 6.5Y? Come on now. Stop making youtube videos and go out and play some ball. Oh well, I guess sneakers are officially the pokemon cards of this generation.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

^^most ppl say tts..a few say they run small. i have a size 9.5 reserved so i hope these run tts

Thanks, I will go for a sz 10! NTNY better be doing RSVPs!

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

my brothers boy gonna hook me up with a pair at footlocker.

he gets a discount, so he said it would only cost me $140.

my brother told me to give him some $$$ for the hookup. How much would u guys say is fair?
What, you don't want to pay him?
laugh.gif

Otherwise, it's good
after his discount they are $111, not $140
laugh.gif

he told me $140. I dunno, i gues he wants to make a little extra. I'm giving him a extra $30, so the kicks will cost me $170. Not bad i guess.

looks like pairs are already being recalled due to pre-yellowing.
30t6p3b.gif

thanks JB. I'm going to inspect the hell out of my pair.

Originally Posted by casper90403

30t6p3b.gif

What do you mean re-called, by whom.

^not sure about that. I heard from more than a couple of people about the pre-yellowing on the icy sole area. Cant say I'm shocked. I saw Wolf Greys pre-yellowed.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif

Just a rumor...

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Waaaaaait a second. Lil dude is previewing a 6.5Y? Come on now. Stop making youtube videos and go out and play some ball. Oh well, I guess sneakers are officially the pokemon cards of this generation.

this (sort of)... I would say sports cards in the early 90s is shoes today... mass produced garbage with an assumed "value" towards them, only to be so mass produced over time that they are eventually worth doo-doo 

Originally Posted by peakkicks

NIKESUX, what happened with mj son I live in Omaha didn't hear about it

Yeah, Marcus Jordan was in town for the Olympic swim trials. He was outside the Embassy Suites downtown being belligerent and yelling at some women. So someone called the cops and he got bagged for disorderly conduct and being drunk in public.
ohwell.gif

Glad some of you guys enjoyed the pics. I looked through a few boxes and there is definitely pre-release yellowing as well as heavy creasing along some of the ankles, not sure if it was from the guys shipping them to us or whatever the case may be.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The shoes being are being recalled?!

laugh.gif

This release will be legendary!
I think that was just a rumor. Last time I remember JB actually issuing a recall was at last years ASG in LA they were re releaseing the Silver Anniversary pack and the XI was recalled because the soles were yellowed. They were apparently sent back to Nike, marked as B-grades and sold in outlets. They announced the recall after people had already been waiting in line. So if pairs really are being recalled, expect them to surface as B-grades in outlets in the next few months.

Leave the lil kid alone, he's probably at that awkward stage trying to find himself. He's obviously still got a lot of searching to do.

Anyways, I'm double kopN these and the Oly VII's....can't wait! These are Definitely my favorite VI's.

Just received my pair, paid 240 for a pre-order. Absolutely in love with them and Imma prob rock em on philly streets tomorrow. Still gonna line up Sat morning, going for as many pair as I can scoop up.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif

Just a rumor...

No way they get recalled. 
laugh.gif

White/Varsity Red VI's came yellowed and those sat for months after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom