Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw these in person last night (they had them behind a glass case, wouldn't take them out lol). They look pretty damn sick. Blue based shoes always get me and since I love VI's I've gotta have these. After these I can take a short break from JB until the Fire Red IVs unless the Olympic VII's are a hassle free cop.

nice vid

I was already sold though
laugh.gif

I like the lace swap from flat laces in that pic too

thank God these are GR..the mall i called is going to have around 550 pairs, everyone should be able to easily get their pair

Originally Posted by magneto621

thank God these are GR..the mall i called is going to have around 550 pairs, everyone should be able to easily get their pair
eek.gif

I hope so....I'm trying to stroll into my local HOH at opening time and walk out with a pair. Maybe two if they look good in person.

i was never a big fan of VIs but these are so hot, hopefully i dont get screwed this weekend. Just saw that olympic Phat 1 mid (another shoe i never really liked), but the cw is dope especially with the gold laces. Mite try gold laces on these, see how they look

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

High quality look at them on feet.
Enjoy!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I REALLY want to like these but that vid make them look horrible�
sick.gif
sick.gif

midsoles look black
yea it looks way too dark. I heard about that too, but in the pictures i never noticed it really. That video shows it. I remember reading on twitter somewhere that a dude said one or two of the pairs they received was yellowing already. So anyone coppng in store, mite wanna take a peek in the box before paying.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by magneto621

eek.gif

I hope so....I'm trying to stroll into my local HOH at opening time and walk out with a pair. Maybe two if they look good in person.

Your going to have to get there before opening time, especially at HOH.

Still trying to decide where to wear these or keep them DS and get a retro pair to wear. Not sure yet. Here are a few pics of the Retro+ from 2000 for anyone that cares-

Lol. I know my quilt is ugly 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by stiunit

was it confirmed that eastbay will be getting these ?
We will have them available for sale on our website and over the phone when they release at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET on 7/07/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

We will have them available for sale on our website and over the phone when they release at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET on 7/07/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay rep,
So these will clearly be widely available.... 

Originally Posted by taz92

Still trying to decide where to wear these or keep them DS and get a retro pair to wear. Not sure yet. Here are a few pics of the Retro+ from 2000 for anyone that cares-

Lol. I know my quilt is ugly 
grin.gif

Wear them and sit on the retro pair, might as well get some use out of them before they fall apart on you.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay rep,

*Trying to wait patiently for the answer* 
ohwell.gif

Damn JB is getting too much of my money this year. Can't wait until Saturday. One of the best releases so far this year.

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Originally Posted by AIRRON

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay rep,

*Trying to wait patiently for the answer* 
ohwell.gif
Make a valient effort and u should be able to get your size. There was soooo many obsidians 2 go around, I dont see why these would be different. If you make a good attempt in your area you should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom