Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ice blue sole on these has been the reason why these are still in the box.. still deciding if I should keep these on ice or not. 

Unless those Copper Foams are beat as hell, you're basically getting robbed. They go for over $300 easily in decent condition.

So did anyone recieve pairs that has started or slightly to yellow?
My pair that came in from NDC has a hint of yellowing on the bottom of the sole but not really noticeable unless you look really hard and close at it. Don't matter thou as these shoes will be worn.

So did anyone recieve pairs that has started or slightly to yellow?
My pair that came in from NDC has a hint of yellowing on the bottom of the sole but not really noticeable unless you look really hard and close at it. Don't matter thou as these shoes will be worn.

My pair has one spot that is yellowing, idc tho, it's weird tho cause the rest is icy

day 10 and still no love from my finishline restock.
i call and the order says on hold even tho i verified everything forever ago and my billing/shipping were not different.

on a side note, i picked up some aj2012s for 60 bucks at my local store. they came with the oval laces as an extra so imma use those for my oly vis. lace tips do say 2012 tho but i guess its an accurate statement :D

remember how yall say fnl didnt come thru with confirmation..well they jsut sent me another...yay jordans ..and for those who order from fnl you still have hope....

lady just said they have no clue when the inventory will come in to fulfill my order. nice.

and then she kinda tried to influence me to cancel my order. they should really compensate people for holding their money for 10 days +.

Wore these over the weekend, left the flat laces on and these are super comfortable. I can't stand the look of oval laces on these at all.

Deron :smokin

I picked up one pair of these and then recently wore my '00 Olympic VI's and found out they started to crack and crumble... :frown:

HAD to retire them immediately and cop a 2nd pair.

I picked up one pair of these and then recently wore my '00 Olympic VI's and found out they started to crack and crumble... :frown:

HAD to retire them immediately and cop a 2nd pair.

Ijp you know you gotta post pics of that... i didnt think 00's would crumble so soon... were they stored in just the box or a ziplock bag in the box?

Anyone have an update on their CT order? It's been almost 2 weeks since they have "dispatched" my order. Anyone receive their pair from them yet? I live in Cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom