Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

7B25F2FF-F6D6-43D8-8CE5-6F6760BFBA9A.jpeg

Really liking these (in pics; I don't have a pair). Only observation is that I like the mat black on the front part of the midsole compared to the gloss on the back black portion. Also, the grey could have been a bit darker and also not so glossy. Looks like they switched up the mat vs. gloss, and textured vs. smooth finish on the front vs. back grey vs. black portions...interesting.

So where are those late RD link to buy...?!

So frustrated with not getting this shoe dudes that I’m bout to let my whole DS collection go for retail. I don’t like dealing with this feelin bro, why put myself through this? it gets really real for me inside. I don’t ask for much, I don’t own much, I live in Miami with a bunch of show-offs & I’m not like them. Even if I get these late it won’t be the same. I experienced that with Carmines & knew it would have been so much more exciting on launch but no I got a crap boxed Carmine for RETAIL MONTHS later!

hmu if you wear size 8 or 8.5. Retail + ur choice shipping carrier, I don’t resell to come up off nobody. I’ll even double box it for you. I know you want something arriving nice.

Tired of torment homies.

Last edited:
So frustrated with not getting this shoe dudes that I’m bout to let my whole DS collection go for retail. I don’t like dealing with this feelin bro, why put myself through this? it gets really real for me inside. I don’t ask for much, I don’t own much, I live in Miami with a bunch of show-offs & I’m not like them. Even if I get these late it won’t be the same. I experienced that with Carmines & knew it would have so much more exciting on launch but no I got a crap boxed Carmine for RETAIL MONTHS later!

hmu if you wear size 8 or 8.5. Retail + ur choice shipping carrier, I don’t resell to come up off nobody. I’ll even double box it for you. I know you want something arriving nice.

Tired of torment homies.
Please don’t make a rash decision.

So frustrated with not getting this shoe dudes that I’m bout to let my whole DS collection go for retail. I don’t like dealing with this feelin bro, why put myself through this? it gets really real for me inside. I don’t ask for much, I don’t own much, I live in Miami with a bunch of show-offs & I’m not like them. Even if I get these late it won’t be the same. I experienced that with Carmines & knew it would have been so much more exciting on launch but no I got a crap boxed Carmine for RETAIL MONTHS later!

Tired of torment homies.

That makes absolutely no sense. You want them bc you like and enjoy sneakers. So why not enjoy the ones you have?

If it's that painful, stop trying to buy more. And if you do sell, make some easy money on resell.

Anyway, that's like when my kid says "If I can't have dessert then I'm not eating anything." Take a deep breath!

That makes absolutely no sense. You want them bc you like and enjoy sneakers. So why not enjoy the ones you have?

If it's that painful, stop trying to buy more. And if you do sell, make some easy money on resell.

Anyway, that's like when my kid says "If I can't have dessert then I'm not eating anything." Take a deep breath!

I think the frustration comes from Nike/JB not increasing production quantities to meet demand. Clearly more people wanted these than ours were available and it wasn’t like these were like Travis 6s where they were designed to be a limited collab. Only a few years ago, most if not all GR, retro+ cw 6s would sit at retail and often hit discounts. Clearly the market has changed and it’s unsurprising people like that dude are frustrated.

I think the frustration comes from Nike/JB not increasing production quantities to meet demand. Clearly more people wanted these than ours were available and it wasn’t like these were like Travis 6s where they were designed to be a limited collab. Only a few years ago, most if not all GR, retro+ cw 6s would sit at retail and often hit discounts. Clearly the market has changed and it’s unsurprising people like that dude are frustrated.

Frustration make 100% sense. It's reacting like that and selling one's collection due to the frustration that makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom