Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

Screenshot_20210904-101747_SNKRS.jpg
1st W since April now I bet I won't hit on the grey sacai Wednesday

Good to see NTers eat on SNKRS. I got an L, but got a confirmed order on TBG app. Interesting method they used to fight resellers... I was super confused when I saw them on the app for $240, then I noticed the check Instagram for coupon code and saw the turtle emoji. I actually typed it out and it didn't work so I went and complained on their instagram pic, then I tried "release", followed by the actual turtle emoji and it worked. Had to add another item to my cart before it actually let me check out, but long as they send both pairs I'm good.

Done for the year after picking up these and the Lightnings last week. I’m happy with my pickups this year. Only regret missing on the University 1s.

If anyone feels generous to oop a size 12, the dm is open.

gonna try but I’ll be out in Yellowstone prob with spotty reception so my odds not looking good
spotty WiFi at the RV park but we good

W on 1 of the newer accounts. Cpl years old I think

L on the 2 OGs and the wife’s

Have a good weekend y’all bout to go look for Yogi and BooBoo (from a good as distance)

Just hit on the AMM raffle I entered only hours ago (same for the 4D Adidas Collab). This has been the most expensive month for me this year... Already 4k in the hole. I am gonna chill for the rest of the month.

Just hit on the AMM raffle I entered only hours ago (same for the 4D Adidas Collab). This has been the most expensive month for me this year... Already 4k in the hole. I am gonna chill for the rest of the month.
Lol damn fam! It’s only the 4th!

Back
Top Bottom