Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

Been so busy wit kids graduation, I barely been paying attention and put in minimal effort. Only entered raffles and I guess SNKRs. Oh well. Let’s see what happens…

Tbh I'm not really expecting much if i dont win any of the raffles because i lost all the flint 7 raffles and they were an easy cop on release day.

Two glow pairs and 1 preschool.
3097FBA6-449B-476E-A36E-90E33EC7DDE2.jpeg
0F9D2499-279E-4AA0-9FA2-E46518E39502.jpeg

D198055F-E6D9-4BEE-9D25-B3BD224894F0.jpeg

****, I NEED SOME TOO!!! I'm 0-3 on Jordan Retro's this year.

|l |l |l |l |l

I have the same sentiments. I'm READY for my SNKRS, FinishLine, and Eastbay L's... Especially my 35th annual, SNKRS L. I know I soon as it says "PENDING", this gif might as well pop up...

jordanmeme01.gif
This is funny as hell.

I was excited about these when they were first announced and really faded on them. I might grab 1 if resell is around retail. Prices are pretty low right now. Probably shoot up a little tomorrow but ultimately looking lower like some other releases have been lately.

Sneaker game beginning to settle down a bit finally?

UNCs are way better

Anyway I got off the waitlist on Champs for a size 8 so hopefully they aren't too big for her.

Got a call for JD in store raffle earlier, too bad they didn’t call before I added points to Footcocker & Co. Oh well, just glad to be able to snag for retail, (or under) just cashed out a $20 reward.

The resale tanked fast! I guess folks were really hurt that mens don’t glow.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom