Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

I don't know why, but the pair in this video looks ashy, and cheap as hell. I really hope that's not the case.

I was excited about these when they were first announced and really faded on them. I might grab 1 if resell is around retail. Prices are pretty low right now. Probably shoot up a little tomorrow but ultimately looking lower like some other releases have been lately.

Sneaker game beginning to settle down a bit finally?

200w.gif

Hopefully, hopefully, HOPEFULLY!!!

Forgot to even check FLX. Apparently I won but didn’t confirm. Oh well. Didn’t want to drive to the mall anyway. Online or bust.

Think FTL & Co felt my hate and disdain today because I miraculously got upgraded from waitlist at FTA. First win on FLX app since Flints 13s which I barely hit on and till now had been my only win since the roll out of FLX. In disbelief but I’ll take it.

I was excited about these when they were first announced and really faded on them. I might grab 1 if resell is around retail. Prices are pretty low right now. Probably shoot up a little tomorrow but ultimately looking lower like some other releases have been lately.

Sneaker game beginning to settle down a bit finally?
It seems like it. Supply appears to be increasing a bit, my local footlocker is starting to get more of the retro releases again, and things are getting a bit easier to get on release day.

Entered some "draw" BS on SNRKS, that I know nothing about? Mainly, because the app is trash. Anyone know how it works?

Shocked DTLR wasn't instant sellout. But they charge shipping, usually free shipping. Shows I haven't hit on there in a long time. Oh well at least no tax for me and I got a pair.

Back
Top Bottom