Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

It’s looking like the Men’s pair DOESN’T glow, but glow or not, these are dope as hell IMO. Them not glowing makes absolutely no difference to me. I’m fortunate to have both Travis 6, so I don’t need another glow in the dark 6 anyways.

Why would they have that shade outsole if it doesn’t glow?
I personally like the clouded, kind of aged/vintage outsole pods. Got a lot of 6s, and it’s unique for sure, so I’m for it. If they were icy, it’d still be dope, but I really like this different look. I actually think the Green hits look better against this current outsole, vs the Green against the usual icy blueish/clearish.

Wish they would get rid of the Jumpman and use Nike Air but ehhh
I totally agree. NA just always looks better spatially. Wherever it has been placed originally, only to replaced with a Jumpman, the Jumpman just never quite fills in the same location correctly IMO. So OG, retro, new colorways, whatever, NA looks better IMO, and I’m not the type that feels like NA should only be preserved for certain pairs. Put it on everything. I once read somewhere that Jordan had to pay some type of licensing fee or something every time NA is put on a Jordan, so financially it’s better for them (especially considering that GOOD/GREAT colorway Js are gonna sell regardless of how us sticklers feel) if they use the Jumpman. I wonder if that’s the truth. Sure, it’s not like they can’t afford it, but in a game of margins, gaining even a few additional dollars from each of hundreds of thousands of pairs makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom