Air Jordan 6 Retro - “ Electric Green” Summer 2021

72DF5068-389A-41B9-8708-17C8366378FB.jpeg

The lack of 3M and Glow is a bit disappointing. But man, this colorway is perfect. I feel like if I ever got the chance to ID a VI this is exactly what I would have done.

Nike could have collabed with Microsoft and did some type if Series X give away. I honestly would have wanted a pair for myself if they had some type of Xbox reference on the shoe.

Footlocker pair showed up on my doorstep today. No tracking but managed to get a “delivered“ email from footlocker. My sons SNKRS pair got here yesterday. FYI it really sucks having kids in men’s sizes, not fun at all. :smh:

The VI is probably my favorite model,
but these are kinda mid in hand, I won't lie.
Maybe my impression will change over time, or once they are on-feet.

Man champs shipping FedEx is slow af compare to Nike or END using FedEx. They might as well ship UPS like the rest of the foot stores.

my pair supposed to be delivered today but FedEx taking forever. They usually swing by my work by lunch time.

:smh:

I just want these to restock, so I can get my f'n pairs already. I'm still salty as **** that I went back to sleep last Saturday, and people were successful on Eastbay, and Champ's. Hours later.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Man champs shipping FedEx is slow af compare to Nike or END using FedEx. They might as well ship UPS like the rest of the foot stores.

my pair supposed to be delivered today but FedEx taking forever. They usually swing by my work by lunch time.

:smh:

of course these mf try to deliver 8 min after my building closes :smh:

gonna try tomorrow like we gonna be open :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom