Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

IMO, why did it take so long for someone to discover this issue... Did a IG or Twitter post bring this to Nike’s attention
Or did a random DM, go into a FTL and look at inventory, then realized the midsole looks like a Kotex
That's what I want to know.
Before Monday nobody was complaining about pink soles but now I'm supposed to believe all of a sudden ALL PAIRS are defective.
Everybody got Lasik on Monday or something?....

I have a pair coming (not sure if pink) but it’s because I want to see for myself, review it and give my opinions on it as I’ve always done for my YouTube videos as well as on social. It doesn’t mean I support the obnoxiousness the brand would/would not be releasing here because I’ll always be real with the product good or bad. It’s important to give honest opinions so the brand is aware from a consumer standpoint in hopes of correcting the issue as well as future ones but more times than not, there’s always something negative.

If you have a youtube program that reviews sneakers that would be a good reason to purchase.

Nike Corporation for online 2021 Carmine reviews is like "Don't do it" 😅 "We don't need the bad press" 😂

*Odds are I'm betting your Carmines will have pink midsoles. Should be a good video. Give them a well deserved thrashing.

Last edited:
So I just read this comment today, he is a very very reliable source for information.
20210205_081008.jpg

At least those dudes are getting a deal in exchange for defective shoes. No where near as bad as those dudes who were willing to pay full price, AND THEN PAINT THE MIDSOLES!! That type of man is the one who lets his girl bring other dudes home from the club, and then fixes them up a sandwich after they’re done smashing.
Edit

apparently NT edits the terminology for this lol

Back
Top Bottom