Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

That's what I want to know.
Before Monday nobody was complaining about pink soles but now I'm supposed to believe all of a sudden ALL PAIRS are defective.
Everybody got Lasik on Monday or something?....
It’s 2 things for me

1.) JB missing something QC like this
2.) the off chance that the pair I get from SNKRS has it.. or even worse, WILL have it in a few months.

Some of y’all seem to think that if they’re white now, they’re safe. That could definitely not be the case. I’m not dropping $200+ on some shoes that may have this defect in a month or two.

So I just read this comment today, he is a very very reliable source for information.
20210205_081008.jpg
Double cop!

I think she adopted the child after she divorced him... Hell even janine lindemulder divorced him and started doing IR scenes...

Ahh man. Thanks for correction. I do know that he took those photos prior to their marriage and of course his people spinned it as “joke photos”, but in a town ThAts ran by gays and Jews (Hollywood), it was no laughing matter to the powers that be, thus them disputing his claims and putting him and his wife’s career on ice for a brief moment.

Lmao how can it be a "small fraction" when every person in here who has an in store connect has confirmed that the majority of stock is defective??? Some of ya might be in denial in here, but i'm not :lol:

Purchasing over priced sneakers (basically anything Nike makes) should be a worry-free experience. I'm too uneasy with the thought of buying 2021 Carmines, as I would have to have everything set up for a return if they weren't up to par. I hate returning online purchases, it's a total hassle for me, which prevents me from wanting to purchase a pair.

I'm really disappointed in Nike for letting this sloppiness take place. 😐 Not to mention all the free advertising I gave them, hyping up these legendary sneakers on their 30th anniversary, which came from the heart 😔

4wuf0a.jpg

Last edited:
It’s 2 things for me

2.) the off chance that the pair I get from SNKRS has it.. or even worse, WILL have it in a few months.

Some of y’all seem to think that if they’re white now, they’re safe. That could definitely not be the case. I’m not dropping $200+ on some shoes that may have this defect in a month or two.
I think Nike will cover the defect for a year so there is recourse if you're buying.

My only beef with Sandra bullock was she knew her husband Jesse James was partaking in Nazi stuff while having a black adopted child. The penis couldn’t be that good.
This dude in the video totally buying a pair of Carmine pink 6s. Forreals

The fact that this even exists in Western Culture shows how disfunctional our society has become. It all has to go. Companies like Nike probably think this is good 😆

I'm gonna have to calm down, before this Carmine thread becomes a Nike Hate thread 😅🤣

Where those people claiming it’s ONLY THE MEDIAL SIDE? And NO ONE IS CHECKING FOR THE MEDIAL SIDE!? 🤣🤣🤣

Now with these flaws you see, if you choose to buy, don’t complain the quality of the any JB release after this one.

you’ve already proven that you’ll buy either way, thus JB will continue to operate freely without their feet being held to the fire when they’re not holding up their part of the deal.

Are people actually DEFENDING JB here?

Like I understand buying these on discount for $99 (hell, I would at that price) but defending JB selling these things at full price is absurd lol

Lmao how can it be a "small fraction" when every person in here who has an in store connect has confirmed that the majority of stock is defective??? Some of ya might be in denial in here, but i'm not :lol:
It's been like 3 or 6 people with in store connects though....that's the small fraction no?

It’s 2 things for me

When they made them they didn't have the flaw. These were probably in production this time last year. They sit.

It could be humidity or moisture that caused them to bleed over time. People probably didn't notice it until stores started opening shipments.

Lol at calling 3god a troll. He isn’t trolling here. It is Nike/Jordan Brand trolling you. Y’all gonna pay them full price for a defective shoe. This is beyond not getting the shape of the shoe correct. The midsole is pink.

If you buy a pair, you’re enabling them, and that is the worst thing you could do with a multibillion dollar corporation. Jordan Brand generated over $3 billion in revenue last year. They’re not going to go broke if you sit this release out FFS. You, as a customer, have the power here. Don’t let them take that away from you by buying a pair.

When they made them they didn't have the flaw. These were probably in production this time last year. They sit.

It could be humidity or moisture that caused them to bleed over time. People probably didn't notice it until stores started opening shipments.
With shipping ports backed up, and setting in that environment. For whatever length of time. Anything is possible

Are people actually DEFENDING JB here?

Like I understand buying these on discount for $99 (hell, I would at that price) but defending JB selling these things at full price is absurd lol

That and you have people convincing themsleves that this isn’t a big deal.

I get it. It sucks. I want Carmine VI too! But this is just hilarious. You can’t tout your more than a billion dollar revenue sales and turn around give us this. You can’t afford quality tools and materials? Nah. I love JB. I have tons of their stuff but nah this ain’t it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom