Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

FLX is jokes.. in February 2020 Covid was still a thing thought to be 'overseas' and practically no one was hitting on anything that month after switching over in January. Nike/JB also stated they would make less pairs because they LOVE the stupid *** hype train and were mad their stuff was getting copped on disco.

I do believe it wouldnt be as bad had it not been for Covid.. but FLX never gets a pass from me. The thing freezed out a majority of this board. How do we all have points and all that stacked to the tenth power from 2-3 years of wins suddenly not be able to cop a single thing. But suddenly Joe blow reseller can swoop in and cop everything? SCAM.

Had a manager blatanly tell me 'yeah man, you gotta do it like the resellers do and make a bunch of accounts, burner phones, whatever, that's how they win' and when I told dude I hadnt won since 2019, he was taken aback.
Facts.

FLX is jokes.. in February 2020 Covid was still a thing thought to be 'overseas' and practically no one was hitting on anything that month after switching over in January. Nike/JB also stated they would make less pairs because they LOVE the stupid *** hype train and were mad their stuff was getting copped on disco.

I do believe it wouldnt be as bad had it not been for Covid.. but FLX never gets a pass from me. The thing freezed out a majority of this board. How do we all have points and all that stacked to the tenth power from 2-3 years of wins suddenly not be able to cop a single thing. But suddenly Joe blow reseller can swoop in and cop everything? SCAM.

That's wild bro. it's def a scam indeed. I do feel like the employees back door pairs to their friends and local big money drug/bottle boys.

But what’s puzzling about the whole FLX program. . . That corporate runs the show and removed control from the DM on down.
If any of that is true, and we’ve seen all the winners of this new program. . . Where are all the shoes going?

I know here at 34th when the LBJ 14 OONW/christmas colorway had dudes grabbing booty cheeks for them, the store opened and not one pair was on display and the managers/employees told the crowd that they sold out. How do you sell out before the doors open when it was a FCFS release?

I believe back door scam was going on then and its going on now

Why the hell would these employees do this?

Their jobs pretty much. And this was 2012 when the sneaker craze was high. So to have a sneaker discount during that time frame was like Leroy from "The Last Dragon" having the glow.

But even then employees were always getting pairs of marquee shoes. They would have employees wait in line with the rest of the customers.

I just remembered the 2014 pairs had hella B-Grades too :nerd:

I copped a pair for my brother as a graduation gift at my outlet Maybe it’s a carmine thing

I know here at 33th when the LBJ 14 OONW/christmas colorway had dudes grabbing booty cheeks for them, the store opened and not one pair was on display and the manahers told the crowd that they sold out. I believe back door scam was going on then and its going on now
Proof right there!
Corporate in control? Lies. . .
Now each store has all the control!

FLX = Rigged
:smh:

I just remembered the 2014 pairs had hella B-Grades too :nerd:

I copped a pair for my brother as a graduation gift at my outlet Maybe it’s a carmine thing

yep. I passed then. I was all about the Kobe 9 EM and Elite. Even some GR pairs had minor flaws but they sold.

Their jobs pretty much. And this was 2012 when the sneaker craze was high. So to have a sneaker discount during that time frame was like Leroy from "The Last Dragon" having the glow.

But even then employees were always getting pairs of marquee shoes. They would have employees wait in line with the rest of the customers.

This seems VERY illegal tbh

Anyone elses FL app remove their reservation(s)? I'm trying to sign back up but of course I'm getting error messages :smh: .

That's wild bro. it's def a scam indeed. I do feel like the employees back door pairs to their friends and local big money drug/bottle boys.

I know here at 34th when the LBJ 14 OONW/christmas colorway had dudes grabbing booty cheeks for them, the store opened and not one pair was on display and the managers/employees told the crowd that they sold out. How do you sell out before the doors open when it was a FCFS release?

I believe back door scam was going on then and its going on now
FTL definitely do this because I was a former employee of the company for 6yrs and the manager that hired me we definitely got some bread together to the point when he resigned from the company the younger managers would ask me how yall do it and my reply I don't know what you are talking about

FTL definitely do this because I was a former employee of the company for 6yrs and the manager that hired me we definitely got some bread together to the point when he resigned from the company the younger managers would ask me how yall do it and my reply I don't know what you are talking about

:rofl: Wise move bro. Those cats would've had you talkin' to LP and their out of date laptop in an office.

These young employees will do anything for a pat on the head from a higher up.

Indeed it was/is. FTL has no union figuratively/literally. At that time and even now but not as blatant, if you were at odds with the wrong manager, they'd just schedule you one day per week in hopes of you "firing yourself" aka quitting.

Wow. That’s really sad/disappointing.

Check your Hibbett raffles! Scored a win!!!
Screenshot_20210211-095905_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Check your Hibbett raffles! Scored a win!!!
Screenshot_20210211-095905_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
I have only hit on 1 raffle for Hibbetts over the last 2 years and that was the Jubille 11s. They are changing these Hibbetts to City Gears at most of the ones down here and I hate it. City Gear has always backdoored everything after 2012 or so.

Back
Top Bottom