Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

:rofl: Wise move bro. Those cats would've had you talkin' to LP and their out of date laptop in an office.

These young employees will do anything for a pat on the head from a higher up.
Them young cats were rats anytime they were in the stores we did nothing and said nothing

My plan is to send back anything pink. Thier return policy is easy. Box up and drop off at UPS.

I'll try on SNKRS on RD to cop a couple of pairs with the 20% discount.
Yeah, Anything even remotely pink shows up they are going right back. Will try on SNKRS for a back up pair just in case.

The consensus has always been that the FLX program was created with the intent of decreasing the shelf life of the less desired products at these stores under the Foot store umbrella.

It's a good idea in theory because all stores pretty much have a rewards program nowadays. However the FLX program is not that well executed in my opinion and the ends do not justify the means. I mean $750 = a $20 gift card or $15 = a movie rental is rather absurd, and that is only a few of the "perks."

Check your Hibbett raffles! Scored a win!!!
Screenshot_20210211-095905_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
Got the W also. Let's go!

What was supposed to be the original date for carmines? The 23rd of january or the 30th?

Proof right there!
Corporate in control? Lies. . .
Now each store has all the control!

FLX = Rigged
:smh:

Not true at all. If it were, I'd still be hitting because my friends that work there would be holding me down. None of the old "regulars" at my Champs are hitting on ANYTHING since the switch.

Tinker Hatfield been wanted to mute the Nike Air since the III. he only added Nike Air on the back to pacify the higher ups.

That infrared branding is nice.
Even Tinker can’t be perfect. Gotta hand it to the higher ups on this one. And I love me some Tinker.

Last edited:
nah. I like how its hidden. the begining of the end of nike branding on the outside of the air jordan sig line.
I’m fine with the subsequent models not having NA and the design reflects that. But if it’s gonna have it then let that sexy logo show.

Derrrrp let’s hide the NA then LET IT POP WITH THE CARMINES HERRRRRPP :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Your argument is inconsistent just like JB:wink:

I’m fine with the subsequent models not having NA and the design reflects that. But if it’s gonna have it then let that sexy logo show.

Derrrrp let’s hide the NA then LET IT POP WITH THE CARMINES HERRRRRPP :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Your argument is inconsistent just like JB:wink:
Can we all agree that Nike needs to do away with the Jordan logo on the back of all their 3,4,5,6 retros and replace it with the Nike Air logo?

Hit on FNL the other day and hibbett for my lil one....defintely like everyone else I'm not buying at FNL if they pink

Back
Top Bottom