Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

But what’s puzzling about the whole FLX program. . . That corporate runs the show and removed control from the DM on down.
If any of that is true, and we’ve seen all the winners of this new program. . . Where are all the shoes going?
Once they started using the apps for reservations, the system vastly improved. The raffle is run centrally and not at each store. Prior to that, stores could pretty much do whatever they wanted. Now, corporate knows how many pairs are sent to each store and they select enough winners for all the pairs. Notice that there have been very few reports, if any, of people winning a reservation, showing up to a store, and being told they don't have their pair.

the way many folks feel about FLX is how I feel about Hibbett

never won a thing from them. app is straight cheeks. never even get notifications or texts, despite registering for notifications or texts. sometimes it throws my ticket out completely and says I never entered, while I'm staring at the entry confirmation.

it's extra irritating because there's only 2 FLX stores where I live. but there's 8 Hibbetts, and one is in walking distance.

i hate Hibbett

the way many folks feel about FLX is how I feel about Hibbett

never won a thing from them. app is straight cheeks. never even get notifications or texts, despite registering for notifications or texts. sometimes it throws my ticket out completely and says I never entered, while I'm staring at the entry confirmation.

it's extra irritating because there's only 2 FLX stores where I live. but there's 8 Hibbetts, and one is in walking distance.

i hate Hibbett

I kept having that issue with Hibbetts app. But after I deleted the app and reinstalled it, it works better for awhile until I have 2 do it again.

Once they started using the apps for reservations, the system vastly improved. The raffle is run centrally and not at each store. Prior to that, stores could pretty much do whatever they wanted. Now, corporate knows how many pairs are sent to each store and they select enough winners for all the pairs. Notice that there have been very few reports, if any, of people winning a reservation, showing up to a store, and being told they don't have their pair.

I actually preferred the store raffle better because I could go to as many stores as I wanted and enter a raffle. So sometimes I would drive further out to stores that I knew people didn't really go to. Almost every shoe I entered for I got.

Something definitely changed since covid hit because the last online rifle I won was for the grape fives and I actually didn't want them.

How do you win a raffle on Hibbett? I’ve never won anything and ever since the DMP 6s, the site loads OOS now

Gotta check the app it seems
My results always say pending til 4 pm after I see ppl in these threads hit... then once 4 pm hits it’s just further confirmation of the L lol

then on release day, the app sucks and doesn’t cooperate and it’s no better on mobile

I gotta go through multiple captchas before they sell out or after the countdown they’re already sold out.. then you gotta spam the ATC button on the foot sites.... shoe game is crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom