Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Man I bought the trash socks for these too, SNKRS gonna disappoint me tomorrow, I know it.

This is why I stopped buying the gear before the shoes.

I did this with the LeBron 9 galaxy (orange Marlins cap) and I took hot L’s Strsight To the face

Welp! Finally was able to login to Champs just to get that L.... Like I said I don't remember the last time I struck out on any of the footsites for some GR release.

Probably most stores thinning out their inventories after they pulled out all the pink pairs that got recalled.

I know of an independent store who just announced they’re not releasing theirs tomorrow, “due to an unforeseen colouring issue with the midsole”. Wonder if any other spots will follow suit? And I wonder how many pink pairs are out there?

All I want is ONE ****ING PAIR tomorrow. I’ve been sick as a dog and stuck in quarantine with Covid AGAIN because people come Into my office without masks and don’t give a **** what happens to anyone other than themselves (our receptionist also got it and she had to spend 3 days in the hospita). So I’m stuck with my slow *** laptop, iPad, and SNKRS to try to score. Missed on the 1s this week. Could I just hit on this one?

All I want is ONE ****ING PAIR tomorrow. I’ve been sick as a dog and stuck in quarantine with Covid AGAIN because people come Into my office without masks and don’t give a **** what happens to anyone other than themselves (our receptionist also got it and she had to spend 3 days in the hospita). So I’m stuck with my slow *** laptop, iPad, and SNKRS to try to score. Missed on the 1s this week. Could I just hit on this one?
1613180198056.gif

here in asia, nike.com and online platforms that sell nike/jb went nutty right at 9:00a, when the carmines officially dropped. but, completely sold out by 9:10a.

straight away, i was able to cop and cash out. but, 47.5/us13 is usually an easy grab 'round these parts. and, if need be, taking the resell route is not too taxing.

i can breathe easy when i get that shipping confirmation. but, nike/jb's service is typically efficient and solid over here.

i trust you good folk will cop today/tomorrow.

Attachments

• aj6 carmine sold out.jpg
    aj6 carmine sold out.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
This is the first time I ever struck out on a general release ever since Foot Locker Inc. converted to app reservation in 2016.

I was always selected with specific shoes I submitted for because I was picky with what I wanted. I was actually selected for the black/royal Jordan XIII back in December. That was my last success situation via apps.

This release was compounded with a multitude of problems honestly. I'm speculating based on less supply, but too many entries logic with this release.

Theoretically, we should be able to have success with general releases since they have somewhat massive quantities, but I think the purged inventories with the f'd up pairs lowered our odds with the stores for this release.

Back
Top Bottom