Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I know of an independent store who just announced they’re not releasing theirs tomorrow, “due to an unforeseen colouring issue with the midsole”. Wonder if any other spots will follow suit? And I wonder how many pink pairs are out there?

That’s code for they keeping them in some parts too.

Just a heads up, double check your phone

Originally my footlocker app said waitlisted then told me to go **** myself. All of a sudden i received a notification that “i made the cut” and had an hour to confirm if i wanted them or not

Teed up StockX as a backup plan before prices inevitably jump tomorrow. Hopefully I hit on a couple others (el oh el) and can pick the best of the bunch.

Super weird I was in the waitlist, then it said I took an L then like an hour later I got a confirmation to pick up.

That’s code for they keeping them in some parts too.
Not this spot’s style, and I don’t think they’d pull it with a release as wide as the Carmines (and Carmines with pink midsoles, at that). Had just advertised them yesterday, I bet some spots won’t want to deal with the hassle of dealing with pink midsole returns being shipped back/potentially getting burned with fakes returned instead.

Dont just wait it’s gonna stay retail for a week atleast
How sure are you about this? Only thing stopping me right now is this damn sales tax, shoes coming out to like $313 with tax and shipping.

Does StockX offer discount codes? I don't mind spending the $280-$290.

FC3E9142-FF93-4EF5-AFBA-7E828EE2903D.jpeg

For those who are ready to pay resell for these why Stockx and not Goat or eBay ? IIRC Stockx put a disclaimer about the pink pairs and are allowing them to be sold on their platform and unlike Goat or eBay, there are no pics for you to see what you're getting, so if you end up with a bad pair...

Just what am I going to do with all of these FLX points?! Guess I can finally buy that wallpaper I've been eyeing for the last year.

Back
Top Bottom