Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Thought this was interesting about the 2014 version
1613267313348.png

Not my pair, but come on Jb the disrespect 🤦🏽‍♂️
137ED9BA-711B-4483-B392-8FF49A7EDE97.jpeg
Damn there’s a lot of jacked up pairs out there
I’m not even salty anymore from missing out lol
the plastic, i mean leather is really bad on these. stiff is a gross understatement. i have my 08 CDP pair and it's not even close. the leather is actual leather and it's soft. really puts things into perspective with the new pair. this new pair really is bad. the shade of carmine is dull.

I'm convinced nike is holding out for a whole nother round of OG NA drops, but with quality materials down the line. those will retail for at least 250. no one can convince me otherwise. what other reason would there be for them to FINALLY release the classics in "og form" :rolleyes with NA and trash quality. :smh:

IMG_20210213_194524_485.jpg

IMG_20210213_194524_524.jpg
Not even sad anymore that I caught all those Ls the past 24 hours :rofl:
Nah, there were definitely a ton of QC issues with them. Particularly the shock drop pairs. It wasn't as bad as the Fire Red 4's, but it was pretty rough.
I musta got lucky, my two pairs are dang solid.

Last edited:
This was an absolute 💩 show with this release! It's basically a rehash of the December 2011 Concord XI release. This one was the same 💩, just a different year and shoe. What's way worse is those fools crowded up in the middle of a pandemic. Cats and dogs in households are more obedient and smarter than them. 🙄🤡👎

Complete losers/morons.

Not even sad anymore that I caught all those Ls the past 24 hours :rofl:

I musta got lucky, my two pairs are dang solid.

Yeah, both me and my friend's shock drop pairs had stuff wrong with them, and his was worse than mine. Lots of weird creasing, etc.

the plastic, i mean leather is really bad on these. stiff is a gross understatement. i have my 08 CDP pair and it's not even close. the leather is actual leather and it's soft. really puts things into perspective with the new pair. this new pair really is bad. the shade of carmine is dull.

I'm convinced nike is holding out for a whole nother round of OG NA drops, but with quality materials down the line. those will retail for at least 250. no one can convince me otherwise. what other reason would there be for them to FINALLY release the classics in "og form" :rolleyes with NA and trash quality. :smh:

IMG_20210213_194524_485.jpg

IMG_20210213_194524_524.jpg

Watch Nike/JB improve the quality significantly on the next Carmine retro... and then release them with the Jumpman on the back lol

Wow. 2 of the shoes still my list fire red 4's, Carmine 6's both was a mess. Like it's too good to be true. JB/Nike gotta do some trickery.

Please don't let anything be wrong with the cool grey 11's next holiday.

Back
Top Bottom