Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

“One in da pink.. two in da stink!”

*licks pink midsole once and outsole twice*

because you said you’d see your way out, I’ll help this time lol
E181BBAA-41CF-4AE0-AC55-2C13F98C149A.gif

The OG 5's from last year are great. I don't know about the flint 13's, I passed on those cuz I still my 05 pair.

Yes, the Fire Red 5 is one of those gems I was referring to. Also, the ‘19 Infrareds are great. Let’s seem them do right by the Playoff/Charcoal 7s. If not, I’m done. I’m retiring if those are butchered like these Carmines.

Yes, the Fire Red 5 is one of those gems I was referring to. Also, the ‘19 Infrareds are great. Let’s seem them do right by the Playoff/Charcoal 7s. If not, I’m done. I’m retiring if those are butchered like these Carmines.
Playoff/Charcoal 7s are whatever to me, but they definitely won’t do those right.

Wow. 2 of the shoes still my list fire red 4's, Carmine 6's both was a mess. Like it's too good to be true. JB/Nike gotta do some trickery.

Please don't let anything be wrong with the cool grey 11's next holiday.
Cool Grey 11’s are going to be on wild release.

FNL had an extra pair in my size after I struck out on the raffle. Damned if the left shoe midsole didn't have that pinkish/purplish tint. Had to pass. Only JB could screw up a sneaker release so bad. GOAT indeed...

They straight back doored your pair. Sucks man. Sorry to hear.
First I’ve ever heard of winning a raffle and getting there and they do not have your size. WOW. I’m getting more and more sick of this. Thankful it isn’t much more I want.

I’m sort of surprised I struck out on these. For most GR’s, I can grab a pair from the local footlocker or footlocker online but this one just wasn’t in the books for me. Sucks but I refuse to pay resale even though this is a grail for me. Just overall disgusted with the state of sneakers now.

Back
Top Bottom