Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I have a question I need help with if anyone can. Which would be a better buy OG cardnal 7 or OG Flint 13? Both are great prices and very slight wear. I can restore either.
Depends how much work you want to do. Flints would be wearable with less work. I know there’s a trick with og 7s where you can hollow out the midsole to where you’re left with a shell then fill it with caulk or something.
Flints you’re probably just looking at a reglue.

Cardinals baby
Depends how much work you want to do. Flints would be wearable with less work. I know there’s a trick with og 7s where you can hollow out the midsole to where you’re left with a shell then fill it with caulk or something.
Flints you’re probably just looking at a reglue.

That's very true I was thinking of the Cardinals because I have the 20 flints and have always wanted some cardinal 7s. I know the true flight team Jordan's have the same midsole specs as the 7 but that caulk idea is very smart and creative bro. Thank you for the responses.

What's causing the shipment delays? Seems like things were pretty consistent up until January.
There have been store cancellations for reservations on the FLX apps for about a year. They would then show up at stores a few days or weeks later and sold FCFS. Shoe Palace also famously held raffles for the Mocha Is when they hadn't received their shipments. They ended up calling the winners like a month after when the pairs came in.

Hey it’s my favorite Jordan :nthat:
888A21DF-E997-4615-AACD-3BE23BFFD55C.jpeg
1C81626F-151A-4FE9-AC39-71F43D86498B.jpeg
F4EB944E-14CE-4BDD-8552-FEECA1FA6A0A.jpeg
35F8763C-24B6-4488-AFAB-101E25578E02.jpeg

I have a 10.5 (white pair) I need to let go but I didnt pay retail on them. I'd be willing to let go for less than I paid though as I don't need 3 pairs. This release was a pain.

Back
Top Bottom