Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

C297643D-3B35-49E2-AF12-C33C0616F30C.jpeg

I also had pairs from SNKRS and DSG which came in later.

I was just messing with you but congrats

Missed on these. Missed on them before in 2014 or whenever. Holding out for a restock on SNKRS, I’m pretty sure they will.

There was a time when NT was practically filled with straight up collectors and sneakerheads that collected but wore their stuff. Collectors used to post some seriously crazy stuff back then. Since then, we have hypebeasts, resellers, and everything in between. In today's climate, its rare to see an actual collector and sometimes hard to say who has multiples because theyre strictly collecting.

IDK what his purpose is but if he really loves them that much, I hope he enjoys every pair. But I also understand how seeing that and not even being able to get 1 looks. ESPECIALLY today, where getting even ONE pair is damn near impossible so when you see wild stock like that.. folks can't help but think you are a reseller or bottting or both.

Depends how much work you want to do. Flints would be wearable with less work. I know there’s a trick with og 7s where you can hollow out the midsole to where you’re left with a shell then fill it with caulk or something.
Flints you’re probably just looking at a reglue.
Strong username-to-post ratio.

Back
Top Bottom