Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

First pair of Snkrs restock delivered today, another pair coming tomorrow.

Attachments

• 4A546C10-0E85-4ADE-A759-CC09A4A8565A.jpeg
    4A546C10-0E85-4ADE-A759-CC09A4A8565A.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 9D1E8239-A787-4DC7-AD64-A7FC433675B6.jpeg
    9D1E8239-A787-4DC7-AD64-A7FC433675B6.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 191
I'm curious if 6's run a little long or I just don't know my TTS lmao. I fit 9's in Kobes and 350s so I guess maybe my TTS is 8.5 afterall.

One of these fedex drivers definitely opened my box. Looks at this tape, and i recorded opening it it lifts off the box so easy and u can see where the box paper layer has been ripped off from the tape :smh:

My shoes better be in the mf

20210406_180317.jpg

Edit: ok shoes were in the box. No pink on these. Unfortunately this 12.5 is too big like i feared :frown: i tried on only the right shoe and instantly knew it before my foot even got settled in it. Put it back in the box

Damn!

Last edited:
I noticed snkrs doesn’t keep your size setting anymore
I always have to select my size for every release
Maybe you accidentally selected a women’s size 9?

My SNKRS pair came in yesterday...Slightly pink midsole but nothing crazy like some of these pairs...Going to give these some decent wear this summer for sure...

don't know if nike's shipping is getting backed up again, but I received mine yesterday (which shipped Saturday) but am still waiting on a pair of air max 90s to ship I ordered less than 24 hours after I ordered these Carmines.

don't know if nike's shipping is getting backed up again, but I received mine yesterday (which shipped Saturday) but am still waiting on a pair of air max 90s to ship I ordered less than 24 hours after I ordered these Carmines.

It is, I ordered Clot's a week and a half ago and I'm finally getting them today.

It’s all over the place...I’m still waiting on orders from the 26th, 27th, and 30th I think they were🤷‍♂️...Some Blazer’s, AM1’s, and a hat...

It’s whatever since I’m in no crunch to get the stuff...It’s just weird how they’ve been shipping everything out...All my stuff comes from Memphis and it’s just all over the place...

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it's the shipping. It's the fact that all Nike's products come from overseas. Its probably moreso them taking precautions on how they're handling these products knowing other countries also are dealing with this virus as well... Once you get shipping confirmation, it's on the way...

I wouldn't say it's the shipping. It's the fact that all Nike's products come from overseas. Its probably moreso them taking precautions on how they're handling these products knowing other countries also are dealing with this virus as well... Once you get shipping confirmation, it's on the way...

You think theyre releasing items for sale that havent hit their US warehouses yet?

Cant imagine that being the reason for shipping delays after the product is sold

Back
Top Bottom