Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Str8 to feet. Missed on these in 2014, finally got em for retail on the restock after debating resale so many times. Quality is eh, some pink shade, the nubuck red is alright, the lower tongue is a soft fabric, blah blah blah
IDC MJ wore these and they are super comfortable and look dope and that’s all that matters! 21AFF831-B621-42A5-A5BA-E8D55BFF71F4.jpeg

Str8 to feet. Missed on these in 2014, finally got em for retail on the restock after debating resale so many times. Quality is eh, some pink shade, the nubuck red is alright, the lower tongue is a soft fabric, blah blah blah
IDC MJ wore these and they are super comfortable and look dope and that’s all that matters! 21AFF831-B621-42A5-A5BA-E8D55BFF71F4.jpeg
Crazy thing is the night before i was gonna pay resale 100% and something told me not to and BOOM next day there was a restock.

THANK YOU SNKR GODS

They have been going back and forth using both for me shipping to Houston.

Same for me. Just depends what they wanna do. FedEx is faster up to MT though, usually like 2 days. UPS the standard 3.

Georgetown's and these came FedEx, Easters are coming UPS. My daughter's dunks came UPS (i think)

Had to reach out to Nike support today. I received tracking over this past weekend but my order from the restock hasn't moved anywhere, just says shipping label created. Nike support says I'll see my shoes by the 14th|l

Had to reach out to Nike support today. I received tracking over this past weekend but my order from the restock hasn't moved anywhere, just says shipping label created. Nike support says I'll see my shoes by the 14th|l

FedEx?

If it is they had to close their main Memphis hub down earlier this week...I had to call them Tuesday to follow up on a package I sent out to a relative last week and that’s what they told me...Said they expected to be caught up by the end of this week...Coincidentally ALL my pending Nike orders shipped and have movement as of this morning...

SNKRS restock pair landed yesterday
Paint looks white in 4k and magenta in 1080p :lol:
There's a slight QC issue that I want to see if any of you notice
IMG_20210408_084414275.jpg

IMG_20210408_084437315.jpg

IMG_20210408_084557381.jpg

IMG_20210408_084627243.jpg

IMG_20210408_084654790.jpg

They have been going back and forth using both for me shipping to Houston.

I'm also in Houston, I select free shipping on my orders and they usually arrive via UPS quickly. But on this order they left on the 6th, the status changed from Arriving the 14 to the 7th and now there is no status. I just hope they arrive today so I rock them at work on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom