Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

somewhat offtopic but my fedex tracking says my shoes were delivered but I was waiting all day and nothing was delivered. checked all my security cams as well. I filed a report with fedex and they said they will put a trace on my package. is it even worth doing if the fedex driver is a crook?

FedEx has been awful. Instead of getting a pair of shoes I ordered from Nike, I received medical equipment meant to be shipped to Maryland while I'm in NYC. Shoes are sold out since I got them off Snkrs, so there goes that.

They also shipped something to another address but fortunately that package was returned to me. Overall has been a mess lately.

FedEx has been awful. Instead of getting a pair of shoes I ordered from Nike, I received medical equipment meant to be shipped to Maryland while I'm in NYC. Shoes are sold out since I got them off Snkrs, so there goes that.

They also shipped something to another address but fortunately that package was returned to me. Overall has been a mess lately.

Bruh the same thing happened to me. I got some car parts instead. They did find my package and I was able to meet up with the dude who was expecting his car parts. Hilarious.

Bruh the same thing happened to me. I got some car parts instead. They did find my package and I was able to meet up with the dude who was expecting his car parts. Hilarious.

How'd they find it? I've called FedEx multiple times and they keep putting in a claim and say they will call back, but they never do. Useless :lol:

I don't blame the phone reps though. Nothing they can do.

12.5 is my preferred size but the restock sz 12 I got fits much better than expected

Ok it was you, and there was one other that wanted 12.5 maybe theyll chime in

I had the '14 carmines and i got an 11.5 because i knew they ran a lil long but i want a 12 this go round i like toe room these days.

Maybe theyll show up in here soon :nerd: 🙏🏾

Ok it was you, and there was one other that wanted 12.5 maybe theyll chime in

I had the '14 carmines and i got an 11.5 because i knew they ran a lil long but i want a 12 this go round i like toe room these days.

Maybe theyll show up in here soon :nerd: 🙏🏾
Think it may have been me can’t remember
but my girl ended up getting the 12 she ordered canceled

8596119F-B8D9-4A72-B9C0-268C25CC2518.jpeg

Chiming in. Took a different role on the receiving dock at a major hospital. Instead of the vendors delivering themselves they ship a ton ofstuff through FedEx. Same driver everyday. He’s got about 4 other hospitals on the same route. We’ve seen Nike boxes, Adidas boxes, tires from Tire Rack, etc......Dude asks us at least once a week if there’s something on the truck we might like, he’ll come back through at the end of the day and workout a deal. First time thought it was a joke. But this cat is persistent. I’ve already let my leadership know, but obviously **** hasn’t been done about it. But this post in particular, had me thinking about how foul these dudes can be.

Trust I have some issues with deliveries in my spot. My address is Cross Ridge and literally around the corner is Cross Valley. Our digits are the same. Imaging having to deliver in that situation

How'd they find it? I've called FedEx multiple times and they keep putting in a claim and say they will call back, but they never do. Useless :lol:

I don't blame the phone reps though. Nothing they can do.

this was during the holiday season. Having known and seen how my local pick up spot works I wasn’t surprised to see that they labeled both my package and the fella’s package with the same pick up digits. Crazy.

I’m debating on sticking with my TTS pair (i.e., size 10) or try and end up with a half size down pair and deal with all of the associated hassles. Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom