Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Kind of sad. My restock pair got cancelled. I had a feeling they were going to be after seeing people receive theirs. Didn't hit on release, and when I do on a restock, they get cancelled lol. Sucks. Maybe I'll pay resell down the line.

what size

Depending on how the Raging Bull 5 release goes, I'm just gonna bite the bullet and cop a 12.5 off eBay. **** waiting on another restock, and **** SNKRS. Plus resell is REALLY not too bad at moment. Actually, $240-$265 is great IMO.

Depending on how the Raging Bull 5 release goes, I'm just gonna bite the bullet and cop a 12.5 off eBay. **** waiting on another restock, and **** SNKRS. Plus resell is REALLY not too bad at moment. Actually, $240-$265 is great IMO.

Were u the one that got a 12?

8430C672-1155-457D-9DF0-5B5911F2DE54.jpeg
D9F298DE-110B-4167-BD2F-FED0A578C88B.jpeg
0B70760D-01E4-462C-A59E-6DBEF020F5FD.jpeg

Got my restock pair in, definitely a delayed W. I don’t really see a pink hue but honestly it can bleed through over time. I’ll just keep some angelus on deck. Took a few comparison picks with my 2014s. So I’ve missed no OG NA Colorways since 2015, all is rightwith the world. Time to off these 2014s.

Seeing them beside the 2014s got me feeling some type of way. How the hell do you mess up on getting a midsole white? SMH at JB. For the first time ever, I’m hoping the paint on my midsoles crack, so I can actually paint them and correct JB’s mistake. Lol

It looks fine. Anyway what was the last pair of XXXIs you wore?

Shattered Backboards!

prob the worst I’ve seen yet

Lmao what? I feel like I'm being trolled or I need to get my eyes checked. The midsole looks straight up white to me, especially in person. It's a different material than the leather so the color is always going to look a little different, but that's pretty common on Jordans in general. These don't look like any of the pink pairs I've seen.

Shattered Backboards!

Lmao what? I feel like I'm being trolled or I need to get my eyes checked. The midsole looks straight up white to me, especially in person. It's a different material than the leather so the color is always going to look a little different, but that's pretty common on Jordans in general. These don't look like any of the pink pairs I've seen.
It’s a very light shade. Maybe only noticeable if you’re looking for it. But if you compare the shade to the leather on the upper right above it or the toe cap right next to it’s pretty visible that it’s not white.

Nike's really having shipping issues. That original 4/14 date wasn't late, in fact they might not even get here by then. And for some things bought today, they're giving out 4/27 as the arrival date.

Shattered Backboards!

Your being trolled. They look fine homie.

somewhat offtopic but my fedex tracking says my shoes were delivered but I was waiting all day and nothing was delivered. checked all my security cams as well. I filed a report with fedex and they said they will put a trace on my package. is it even worth doing if the fedex driver is a crook?

somewhat offtopic but my fedex tracking says my shoes were delivered but I was waiting all day and nothing was delivered. checked all my security cams as well. I filed a report with fedex and they said they will put a trace on my package. is it even worth doing if the fedex driver is a crook?

they’re marking as delivered before delivering. It’s common. Had 2 ps5 and countless other packages done the same way

they’re marking as delivered before delivering. It’s common. Had 2 ps5 and countless other packages done the same way
but he didnt deliver at all that day and the same time he marked them as delivered I saw the fed ex truck a house down. makes no sense to mark as delivered and be two houses down and not deliver right?

Back
Top Bottom