Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

26126F0D-B6B2-485B-A458-A1E1838FBCD2.jpeg

Finally lord

Not to say they arent worth retail but with these popping up in outlets anyone know where to find a banging deal?
Prices in my size on the Bay arent bad at all but figured id ask just incase anyone had a lead.

Not to say they arent worth retail but with these popping up in outlets anyone know where to find a banging deal?
Prices in my size on the Bay arent bad at all but figured id ask just incase anyone had a lead.
I checked locally and picked em up $5 over retail. Kids don’t like 6s so it’s a good time to scoop up 5s 6s 7s 8s and 10s

you know how kids are. they want what other kids have lol
Swear i never stop being thankful i grew up without social media lol.
Just dont give a damn what so and so and such and such is doing or wearing or ohh gotta have this or that fit **** all that rock what you rock and enjoy life.
DA18365A-02BF-4296-A3BC-C406946B7A68.jpeg

Even nicer in person. Would’ve taken them to the streets but just waitin for my nephews birthday. Surprisingly not as bulky as I expected for a recent 6 retro
Thats another thing im noticing, they dont look as chunky as i thought they would. Just really gravitate towards that red and white contrast with subtle hits of black plus Nike Air on the rear, think its a well executed retro all things considered.
Not sure what ill go with first but down to
- these
- DMPs
- Silver tongue 5s
Never owned a single pair of 5s or 6s which is odd considering theres 3 35s and a 36 onhand..would be 2 if they could get those Infrared's off boat. Current prices are damn good and may likely jump on atleast one of those next month for the heck of it.

Swear i never stop being thankful i grew up without social media lol.
Just dont give a damn what so and so and such and such is doing or wearing or ohh gotta have this or that fit **** all that rock what you rock and enjoy life.

Thats another thing im noticing, they dont look as chunky as i thought they would. Just really gravitate towards that red and white contrast with subtle hits of black plus Nike Air on the rear, think its a well executed retro all things considered.
Not sure what ill go with first but down to
- these
- DMPs
- Silver tongue 5s
Never owned a single pair of 5s or 6s which is odd considering theres 3 35s and a 36 onhand..would be 2 if they could get those Infrared's off boat. Current prices are damn good and may likely jump on atleast one of those next month for the heck of it.
simpler times. all we cared about was getting to the theme park lol. no phone and a Super Nintendo was entertainment.

Yea they kinda slender in the forefoot area which isn't the case. 6s tend to bubble out. I say look for a pair of infrareds locally, people are tryna get rid of em.
I'm really hoping they do a decent job with the midnight navys and put leather on it. Jb needs to stop cutting corners with their product and saving money all the time. for such a profitable company, just give the consumer a good above par product for once.

Overall this is a nice retro, just wish the white overlays were softer. Especially around the ankle bubble area, try pushing those in and see what happens lol.
neutral 85s are even worse, but thats a full grain. those broke in nicely, but dunno about these 6s. Prbly a composite leather with bits glued together, hence hard pu coat. it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom