Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

UNC 3s were the start and Flints were the realization. It was weird because FR 5s and DMPs were super easy after the UNC. False sense of security lol.
Yeah Fire Red Vs were the last one for me that was relatively easy. Then the Flint release came along and it was a whole new world again. The several years prior had been great. I strolled into my local Shoe Palace hours after it opened and was like, Oh what the hell, I guess I’ll buy a pair of these. Imagine if they dropped now:
6874B811-E7A7-41E8-AF91-F3F3CE72CA7F.jpeg

UNC 3s were the start and Flints were the realization. It was weird because FR 5s and DMPs were super easy after the UNC. False sense of security lol.
It was weird that’s for sure.

That was the last true shock drop(FR5) imo. DMP 6’s i hit off snkrs no problem
Flints were tough be i manger to score a pair by spamming ATC that morning :lol:

It was weird that’s for sure.

That was the last true shock drop(FR5) imo. DMP 6’s i hit off snkrs no problem
Flints were tough be i manger to score a pair by spamming ATC that morning :lol:
I bought 2 FR 5s the day of online. No SNKRS, just simple add to cart and buy. I passed on DMPs because I was being a bit cautious with all the uncertainty at that time. Then they restocked them over and over and some of them sat around. I stared at them for an entire week on FTL and finally decided to try, kind of assuming it wasn't real stock. It was though and I got them a few days later.

If they didn’t have that goofy tag on the back I’d hear them out.
That, and the dopey pseudo-VII tongue top. Still kind bummed I didn't get a pair of Carmines, but the whole pinkgate thing soured me on them. I don't trust pics enough to buy a pair on eBay or whatever LOL

That, and the dopey pseudo-VII tongue top. Still kind bummed I didn't get a pair of Carmines, but the whole pinkgate thing soured me on them. I don't trust pics enough to buy a pair on eBay or whatever LOL

The BSTN link was a win. Copped 2 pairs and they ended up being GREAT. That release was a nightmare though. Struck out everywhere and ended up with a pair from ebay in white and a retail pink pair I scooped looking for Griffey's.

Back
Top Bottom