Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Pink gate was wayyy overblown, just grab a pair if you want em

This. I grabbed a solid pair for like $264 (size 13) on ebay, and the midsole is perfectly fine. Not even slightly pink.

It definitely was overblown. I personally bought ten pairs and only 3 were pink.

6 of them were from an outlet.
Yeah, no thanks, I’m not spending $300+ on sneakers if there’s even a 10 percent chance with no provision for a refund 🤣
I wish I had a nice pair but I personally don’t care enough to bother at this point.

Outlets were the way to go, they seemed to be in every outlet.
The nearest outlet to me is at least 50 min away, and that’s if LA traffic is average on a weekend. I haven’t been there since before the pandemic. The only time I’ve ever caught anything I wanted shoe-wise at an outlet was pure blind luck of timing. Trying to catch a shoe like this at an outlet for me is a wild-goose-chasing waste of time LOL. Honestly I usually have better things to do. So be it 🤷‍♂️

The nearest outlet to me is at least 50 min away, and that’s if LA traffic is average on a weekend. I haven’t been there since before the pandemic. The only time I’ve ever caught anything I wanted shoe-wise at an outlet was pure blind luck of timing. Trying to catch a shoe like this at an outlet for me is a wild-goose-chasing waste of time LOL. Honestly I usually have better things to do. So be it 🤷‍♂️
They were at the commerce outlet…all the pairs I saw had some level of pinkness so maybe you lucked out by not going.

I dont know why people blow all their dough on designer jeans when regular degular light denim jeans really sets off the look for a lot of Jordan's especially the OG's, I'd wear that fit right now.
Fit and quality are a couple of reasons I can think of. Levi’s of today aren’t like Levi’s of yesteryear. And once you’ve had better, it’s hard to go back.

Fit and quality are a couple of reasons I can think of. Levi’s of today aren’t like Levi’s of yesteryear. And once you’ve had better, it’s hard to go back.
Levi’s has definitely stepped their game up. Levi’s of 10 years ago isn’t the same as what they’re putting out today. I think somewhere before Covid, they started revamping their line. It’s not the greatest denim, but it’s not terrible if you’re on a budget

Caught mine at the Flatbush outlet last summer. Mad random on a Sunday type of deal .. I was driving my homie over there and they had a whole fsr ... My pair didn't have any pink on the midsole once inspected. . 200 flat out the door. I haven't worn mine yet but I still got like 5 or 6 pairs I need to wear 🤷🏽‍♂️...
We are approaching a year and mine are still DS :frown:
Mines too... I got mine in July but still. I haven't wore my racer blue 3s either. 🤷🏽‍♂️

What's wrong with Levi's??? I been rocking Levi's since 2006 faithfully . After the true religion evisu red monkey debacle of the 00s Levi's were the only brand I wanted to wear .

Started with 569 559s as they were the baggiest

Then 501s because they were baggy yet straight leg...

Then when it was time for more slim or tapered look the 502 , 508 and 511 were hitting...

I buy all kinds of jeans now... But I mostly come back to Levi's cause it's simple...

I'm probably the only dude still buying guess jeans in 2022... 😂

Back
Top Bottom