Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

image.jpg
Loving these

This shouldn't even be a debate or discussion. You have to pick the Carmine VI since it's an original.

The others are just somewhat unacceptable copies.

The Gatorade VI always had that swap meet bootleg look to me. It's like the dark red parts got bleached into orange.

I'll never accept the UNC VI as a Tar Heels-themed shoe because it was devoid of navy blue, which is part of that school's colors. It never made sense why there was black on those shoes because black was never part of their colors. If the black parts had navy instead, they would have been much nicer and more appropriate based on color accuracy. The black on these shoes just threw them off.

This shouldn't even be a debate or discussion. You have to pick the Carmine VI since it's an original.

The Gatorade VI always had that swap meet bootleg look to me. It's like the dark red parts got bleached into orange.

I'll never accept the UNC VI as a Tar Heels-themed shoe because it was devoid of navy blue, which is part of that school's colors. It never made sense why there was black on those shoes because black was never part of their colors. If the black parts had navy instead, they would have been much nicer and more appropriate based on color accuracy. The black on these shoes just threw them off.

Has navy always been a part of their school colors?

80s uniforms had no navy, I don't think the 90s did either.

but I like the gatorades lol

Excuse me If I’m being a goofy. But are all the 2021 carmines like this? I was in my man cave drunk looking at shoes and just noticed this lol. Looked at my 2021 carmines vs my CDP’s and the black paint was missing. Are all 2021’s like this? These came straight from SNKRS. Once again excuse me for being a goofy and just now noticing this.

8CCF0568-7CD3-4833-B026-278705F002CA.jpeg
5871E772-9F1C-4A5A-B8E6-E26A668604ED.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom