Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Despite those being a sz 6 in GS with awkwardly short laces, while paired with some paper thin Forever 21 jeans, they still run laps around infrareds

AAC1D7DF-56FC-482E-AACA-1771B92EB302.jpeg

Not a single bad photo imo. Ditch the blazer and he’s straight

Despite those being a sz 6 in GS with awkwardly short laces, while paired with some paper thin Forever 21 jeans, they still run laps around infrareds
Thats a mens 10 with Japanese style raw denim in NAVY (i don’t like the color stitching but get the picture) step your jean selection up……..

it’s all good doe …. I have carmines there #3 on my list of 6’s.

OOOOH…that’s a bold statement.

What are you leaving out to make room?

Breds?

Chicagos?

Royals?

White Cements?

Bred 4s?

…Concord 11?
Tbh I haven't really thought much about making an actual list of my personal top 3 Jordans. If I were to make that list using only OGs, then I know for sure Infrareds would definitely make my top 3 list.

While 11s can look terrible with jeans, they can also work very well with jeans. Ultimately it comes down to the person wearing them.. some dudes have no sense of fashion. I'm of the belief that you can make almost any look work, sometimes it just takes a little trial and error... I agree with the suits tho, ish always looks tacky and out of place when I see folks wearing 11s at weddings & graduations.

While 11s can look terrible with jeans, they can also work very well with jeans. Ultimately it comes down to the person wearing them.. some dudes have no sense of fashion. I'm of the belief that you can make almost any look work, sometimes it just takes a little trial and error... I agree with the suits tho, ish always looks tacky and out of place when I see folks wearing 11s at weddings & graduations.
honestly. get yourself a pair of brogues and dress for the occasion lol. dont even get me started on wearing sweats in public lmao

IMG_8294.jpg

:tongue:

I do agree and think wearing sneakers with suits is tacky, but I think if there were one Jordan 11 that you could pull off with a suit, it’s the Cap and Gown 11s. Low key, one of the best Jordan 11s ever.

1654539134484.jpeg

Black Infrared supremacy! Carmines are an amazing pair though. If someone walks into a room with them on they really do draw your eyes to them. The pristine, radiant white overlay clashing against the carmine panels and accents accompanied by the hits of black with that bold, bright red Nike Air on the heel to top it all off. They're a statement shoe through and through. Like they're trying tell the world and all the teams on the road to the '91 Playoffs, "I'M HERE AND I'M HERE TO STAY!" The Black Infrareds on the other hand are more monotone with a jet black upper that's only seperated by the vivid Infrared accents and clear outsole that the shoe rests atop. They're the Playoff shoe. The first championship shoe, the first of 6 ironically, and they mark the beginning of MJ and the Bulls' first 3-peat. It's a colorway that tells the world, "I mean business." And business MJ meant, as we all know. Both shoes are great and MJ outclassed many players, and achieved many things in both pairs. But the Black Infrareds represent the first championship of MJ's run with the Bulls. He had endured so much, tried so hard, and finally after 7 long years his efforts were truly rewarded. Carmines are great but they're not topping Black Infrareds (in my humble opinion).
blackinfra.jpg

KGTMDIIEYZGNNEE6N5EDRDKQXE.jpg

Last edited:
Black Infrared supremacy! Carmines are an amazing pair though. If someone walks into a room with them on they really do draw your eyes to them. The pristine, radiant white overlay clashing against the carmine panels and accents accompanied by the hits of black with that bold, bright red Nike Air on the heel to top it all off. They're a statement shoe through and through. Like they're trying tell the world and all the teams on the road to the '91 Playoffs, "I'M HERE AND I'M HERE TO STAY!" The Black Infrareds on the other hand are more monotone with a jet black upper that's only seperated by the vivid Infrared accents and clear outsole that the shoe rests atop. They're the Playoff shoe. The first championship shoe, the first of 6 ironically, and they mark the beginning of MJ and the Bulls' first 3-peat. It's a colorway that tells the world, "I mean business." And business MJ meant, as we all know. Both shoes are great and MJ outclassed many players, and achieved many things in both pairs. But the Black Infrareds represent the first championship of MJ's run with the Bulls. He had endured so much, tried so hard, and finally after 7 long years his efforts were truly rewarded. Carmines are great but they're not topping Black Infrareds (in my humble opinion).
blackinfra.jpg

KGTMDIIEYZGNNEE6N5EDRDKQXE.jpg

Barkley looks like he's wearing Flight '89s, but the shape of the air window is wrong to be those; what are they?

Back
Top Bottom