Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Gorgeous. Look at that beautiful carmine colored branding. Feels cozy like '91.

All y'all who are 11.5. . .leave a pair for me. Don't buy all of them 😂

We called it on an earlier post that Jordan Brand would be showing a little leg after this weekend, cause they know we gettin' blue-balled 🔵🔵🤭

michael_jordan_sportsperson_3.jpg

Bro I'm a 11 5 too man we'll team up and to the mall and push through the lines and be 1st I knew my bodybuilding would come in handy somewhere being a collector 🤣🤣

If I don’t hit on shock drop, I’m quitting NT.
Hahah seriously though after the end of last year with all the shock drops I entered right when they dropped I didnt win 1 of them. I swear to god if I have to pay reselle 1 more time on these Remastered drops I'm about to wear my shoes 2 times in the rain without cleaning them lmao!

Bro I'm a 11 5 too man we'll team up and to the mall and push through the lines and be 1st I knew my bodybuilding would come in handy somewhere being a collector 🤣🤣

I lift too 😊🏋 I guess the jogger pants of today are yesterday's bodybuilding pants. I would love a pair of Infrared or Carmine muscle pants. That would be cool 😂

591857.jpeg
*Posting this brought back a memory. The one kid who had the Carmines, 92-93 school year actually wore muscle pants with them 🤣😂

1588004900280105-Michael-Jordan-90s-style-lofficiel-6.jpg

Last edited:
Virgil should OW the Carmines like he did Fire Red 5s.

Virgil should go to hell and leave other classic Jordans alone because we don't need anymore crappy collaborations with a remedial looking oversized hang tag with a zip-tie on them.

They're far from perfect, but it's a helluva improvement after that HORRENDOUS, ATROCIOUS, CLUSTER****, that was the Fire Red 4 release. On the real.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

The ankle bumps are still malnourished as ****, though. The grooves wrapping around the parallelogram design, are still barely visible too. If y'all know what I mean. However, those changes still won't make me pass on these. Like I said, the double up is MANDATORY!!!

I'm glad I ended up passing on the 2020 Fire red IV because the eventual yellowing on the netting details would have driven me crazy when I originally planned to get them honestly.

Virgil should go to hell and leave other classic Jordans alone because we don't need anymore crappy collaborations with a remedial looking oversized hang tag with a zip-tie on them.

I'm glad I ended up passing on the 2020 Fire red IV because the eventual yellowing on the netting details would have driven me crazy when I originally planned to get them honestly.

I don’t wear that zip tie with mine. Just take it off.

Do those things even work? I've never cared to try them. I always thought they were weird af lol

They are for people who want to sell their pre-owned sneakers and for people who are OCD. Thinking back to when I lived in the hood, alot of folks there didn't pick up after their dogs 🐕 and thus the sole protection would then be very useful. This would have been at night, when you couldn't see the ground.

Add in the salted sidewalks, chewing gum, fresh tar and other assorted street garbage and you won't be digging and cleaning through your herringbone soles with a toothpick, when you get home 😅😒 which I've had to do.

Last edited:

wear them before the yellowing starts.

Oh man don’t even get me started on these dumbass collabs. Other than Jerry Lorenzo and the Fear of God 1, these collabs are devoid of any talent and artistic creativity whatsoever. Take Tinker’s design and color it some trendy aged piss color with cut out holes? “Avant-garde dude it’s so aVaNtE-gArDe” Lmao nah man. Hack trying way too hard and it only comes off as tacky and disrespectful to Tinker’s masterpiece.

I lift too 😊🏋 I guess the jogger pants of today are yesterday's bodybuilding pants. I would love a pair of Infrared or Carmine muscle pants. That would be cool 😂

591857.jpeg
*Posting this brought back a memory. The one kid who had the Carmines, 92-93 school year actually wore muscle pants with them 🤣😂

1588004900280105-Michael-Jordan-90s-style-lofficiel-6.jpg

Hahah no ****! This is awesome someone who knows what's up with this life style. Man I'm so down to get some Carmines and some old school Otomix pants I swear man the 90s were so dope for fashion and bodybuilding. I would have rocked that baggy *** stinger top with some baggy *** training pants and some Hare 7s haha. Damn man too bad your not in Vegas I would train with u haha.

Back
Top Bottom