Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

6s are my favorite silhouette and I know these are OGs but I'm gonna have to pass. They're not ugly but these are one of the few colorways where I think these are better suited for on court use as opposed to casual wear. It may have to do something with the coloroblocking. All it takes is a fire pic to turn me so don't me hold to what I'm saying.

6s are my favorite silhouette and I know these are OGs but I'm gonna have to pass. They're not ugly but these are one of the few colorways where I think these are better suited for on court use as opposed to casual wear. It may have to do something with the coloroblocking. All it takes is a fire pic to turn me so don't me hold to what I'm saying.
You are clearly not feeling well. Won’t hold it against you. Surely you wouldn’t prefer a jumpman donning hare 6 over a great looking font Nike Air donning OG Carmine 6. Even for casual wear. Get some rest bro. :lol:

You are clearly not feeling well. Won’t hold it against you. Surely you wouldn’t prefer a jumpman donning hare 6 over a great looking font Nike Air donning OG Carmine 6. Even for casual wear. Get some rest bro. :lol:
Never dissed the shoe fam. Its not ugly. Some colorways just don't go well with regular fits. These would only go well with basketball shorts or just shorts in general. Not sure what it is.

I bet you could make it work though. I have seen you with 5s on. You could.
Let me clean up my statement a little bit. I didn't mean to upset the OGs. To provide context I prefer wearing pants instead of shorts. These shoes are beautiful and the shots posted in here of MJ playing in them are flames. With my infrared 6s and maroon 6s I can wear them with any type of pants or shorts. With these they would only look right wearing them with shorts. The placement of the red just doesn't mesh well with pants. Really didn't mean to offend y'all fr or come off like I was dissing the shoes cause they are beautiful. Simply put they just don't work well with pants imo. Its just a personal thing

Let me clean up my statement a little bit. I didn't mean to upset the OGs. To provide context I prefer wearing pants instead of shorts. These shoes are beautiful and the shots posted in here of MJ playing in them are flames. With my infrared 6s and maroon 6s I can wear them with any type of pants or shorts. With these they would only look right wearing them with shorts. The placement of the red just doesn't mesh well with pants. Really didn't mean to offend y'all fr or come off like I was dissing the shoes cause they are beautiful. Simply put they just don't work well with pants imo. Its just a personal thing
You didnt upset anybody. We are just all having convo. This shoe was really radical in color in 1991. Comparable to the 1 really imo. So its hard to believe many today could have an opinion that matches yours. Especially with todays shoes. They are way out there with their color schemes. And thats the norm now.

Never dissed the shoe fam. Its not ugly. Some colorways just don't go well with regular fits. These would only go well with basketball shorts or just shorts in general. Not sure what it is.
I understand these wouldn’t go with just any outfit but couldn’t you just throw together an outfit for them? Worst case scenario pick up a shirt or something :lol:

For the record you didn’t offend me at all I’m just messing around :D

Hell I started wearing the slimmer pants with the elastic ankle cuffs because it shows the shoes so much better. Apparently this old dog can learn new tricks. I might get some white pants for these and other white based Js.

Gonna pair these with a vintage '91 Bulls/MJ tee, black or light wash levi 511s and call it a day.
20190805_172235.jpg

20190805_173040.jpg

This is what 3god 3god also recommends...

6BD782C6-2EC7-4A87-BB92-D361C11A2BA8.jpeg

You are trying too hard to discredit over a pair of JE shorts I wore back in 2019. In fashion circles, those were and still are sought after. You wouldn’t know anything about that though...Matter fact, when is the last time we have even seen a pair of J’s on your old *** feet...?

Back
Top Bottom