Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Nah you're not alone in that thinking man. I pretty much agree with everything M marztharealist usually says, but shoes are meant to be worn and I actually didn't mind the yellowing.
I think his point is that the icy blue soles take longer to turn yellow. They slowly become clear before they start to yellow, so it’s a little better for those that actually wear them even if the blue looks a little off on DS pairs. Sometimes clear soles start off with a slightly yellow tinge.
These are also slightly opaque which is kind of a bummer. It’s whatever though. I don’t think there’s a perfect way to do clear soles that would make everyone happy.

fashionable is trendy and temporary. Stylish is forever. And I could give 2 ****s about fashionable that’s for sure.

Fashion and style go hand in hand. Two very broad terms. It has to be broken down on a case by case basis, based on many factors. It’s not black and white.

Fashion and style go hand in hand. Two very broad terms. It has to be broken down on a case by case basis, based on many factors. It’s not black and white.
Admittedly I never really stopped to think that much about it. I just know I despise the trendy culture more and more the older I get lol the influencers, the Instagram, etc. Though I do have to hand it to Travis Scott for marketing his brand brilliantly. I don’t even listen to current rap music yet hear his name :lol: everywhere

And vaginas are meant to age. Shall we like old dried up wrinkly ones as well?
085cc554605e1584358b6a7dab829bd3.gif

How much? I’m debating on putting my 2014’s on the market.

Posted it for $485... I would sell now if I were you. I think the price will dip and will be harder to sell the closer it gets to RD.

I did the same thing with my 2012 FR4, and was able to grab 2 pairs of the 2020s with the money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom