Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

no luck here on anything... i had the shoe in cart for a second on Hibbet but i had to do those damn verification slide things that messed me up cause the app kept freezing. all sold out now
I do the raffles on Hibbett but I hardly even use them other then that because of that. Gotta verify 2 or 3 times sometimes just browsing the app on a normal day lol. Can't imagine how bad that **** is today.

Can’t remember the last time I had the chance to post a “Got Em” screen. Probably never. Glad I was able to get the new Jordans today.
D0D393C7-5D22-45BE-B38A-873699451AEA.png

Well...that was anticlimactic! 👎👎👎 didn't hit on NDC So glad I'm done with this hobby! I thought I would feel sad when I sent my first group of DS vintage retros to SX last year.

You know what?!! I didn't. I actually felt free. Then I kept going. Going to box up about 9 more today to sell. Once I get all my DS pairs, then I gotta work on my barely worn pairs of Nikes, Reeboks etc, and other DS shoes that dont have bids on them and figure out where to send then.

The hobby was fun when it wasn't so darn hard to get normal stuff. I'll always be a sneakerhead (I'm an old head at 44), and I'm keeping some shoes (all my Agassis as no one but us tennis players like his stuff, and a few retro Jordans that mean something to me like the Concord 11s, black cement 4 & my 95 1s and 01 black/red 1s), but the rest is gone! I'll still float on here and read and even post. And if something that releases that I feel is special to me (scream green Huaraches IS that) then I'll try again. But this jumping through hoops to give a company my money is pure and utter BS!!! Hope you all get these. If I see a restock, I'll try, but I am NOT holding my breath for that! 😞
I’m 43 (I think) so I feel ya... I stopped caring and to me that’s been the best thing. Then of course I started hitting stuff hahahah

I put in a half-hearted effort to get them for someone else and I picked up some Ls. My main SNKRS account has had nothing but Ls since I won and canceled a quick strike Jubilee.

Dicks had me waiting in line (still).. I just jumped on my phone and easily went through and of course they are gone. Prob been zapped for 20 minutes. ****ing BS.

Back
Top Bottom