Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Snipes wasn't bad this morning, bout 15 ppl wen Ist got there everyone got a pair, of course resellers were doubling n tripling up smh
Screenshot_20210213-125552_Gallery.jpg
Them infrared 23s are so dope. I still got 3 pairs in the tuck...

I’ve had good luck on footsites before when trying a few hours after release
But I don’t know if that will work anymore
Been trying but just got blocked on FTL and eastbay

Out of curiosity - how do bot owners pay for these shoes, is it typically via PayPal, credit card, or another payment option?

Jordans are just like anything else that can be a collectable these days. Sports cards are out of control, heck even WWE action figures can be a pain to get. This cycle seems to be getting worse. Definitely will be some time before it gets better. Hoping the 3s next week are easier.

Upcoming financial collapse should help a bit lol

both of the footlockers i won reservations at are closed today due to ice and snow. Does anyone know if they will still let me get my pairs when they reopen? Footlocker customer service is a joke, and just said "you must to wait until they open sir"

Struck out on every site this morning. Seeing all the Gottems on IG and Twitter had me salty. Dislike when I have to work on Saturdays and it's a hot release. Wasnt selected for the Hibbet raffle either. I called Hibbet and the young lady told me mens sizes were sent back. Luckily on my lunch today, I decided to go and just see what's what. Talked to one of the guy I knew there and whaddya know. They had my size in the back.

The twist is they were somebody else's pair. Man so many people were in there to pick their pairs up. I thought sure that person would have came in. I didn't worried about opening the box to check for the pink-ness lol. I just wanted to get outta there... Lucky me I got a super clean pair... On the next one...

20210213_124000.jpg

Welp...a previous double up has been sacrificed to pay resell on these. Not the path I wanted to take...but oh well. These are on my short list of grails to acquire.

Everything is botted man .. can’t even hit raffles or anything on a GR. I got folks really arguing with me under Nohbles comments saying since they’ve won there’s no way it could’ve been botted. I can’t make this up :lol:

it’s like when someone hits on a AJI and says ‘I finally won, they must’ve made a **** TON of these!’

L here as well. Hopefully I can grab the 3’s next week.

I haven’t used snkrs in so long that I had to put all my password and info again. It wouldn’t have mattered anyways. Still an L at the end of the day.

Man I’m hoping I could possibly hit on a restock or something
But I noticed past releases there hasn’t been any

Back
Top Bottom